Ch 58: A Peck

"Come to your mama!" Diana with her angelic smiled exclaimed as Ambrosia who was still a baby giggled walking towards her mother and as for Athanasia, she was already in their father's arms. "Good girl!"

"Mwami!" Ambrosia giggled calling her a resting her head on the crook of Diana's neck.

It was a beautiful moment, Having a complete family was all she could ask for.

"Princess, rise and shine." Lily's voice echoed through her ears which made her wake up. "Good morning, princess!"

"Good morning, Lily." Ambrosia faintly said before getting up from her bed. She was still sleepy considering that Lucas and her would always have small talks every night and going around the world.

Everything's so magical when she's with Lucas.

"Did you have a good dream?" Lily asked smiling. "You were smiling while sleeping."

"Yeah.." She muttered remembers her mother's warm hug. "It was a really good dream."

"I knew it~" Lily smiled. "I wanted to let you sleep a little longer but.."

"It's okay, I need to wake up!" Today is the day Athy will found out that she will soon be the empress as she will rule the empire. Athanasia will inherit their father's position considering that she's a bit older than Ambrosia.

It's not like she wanted the position. It will be too much work for her though she doesn't want Athanasia to overwork herself in the near future so ofcourse as her sister she's gonna help her.

"Good morning, princess!" The workers on the palace happily greeted her.

"Good morning! Did everyone got a goodnight sleep?" She asked walking passed them.

"Indeed!"

After Carax disappeared and after Jennette left along with their uncle, everything went back to normal as if nothing happened at all. It was like waking up from a bad dream.

"Good Morning." Ambrosia greeted Lucas lazily who's sitting on her library couch.

"Morning." He greeted back before standing up from the couch walking towards her while holding a flower. "Take this."

"Oh?" She looked at it with her eyes sparkling. "A blue rose?" She smiled widely. "Did you find this in the garden?" She asked Before touching it but as soon as she touched it the blue rose bloomed, and in just a blink it was ni longer a single rose but a bouquet of flowers glowing. "Woah."

"You said you were busy that you didn't have time to admire the flowers." He explained bluntly. "Put it in your chamber."

"It's so pretty~" She giggled admiring the flowers. "Thank you, Lucas!"

"So, Do I get a reward?" Lucas teased while she deadpanned.

"Just give it to me for free." She rolled her eyes and whined making Lucas chuckle before flicking her forehead.

"Yeah, yeah."

***

"Dad.." Ambrosia called awkwardly sitting infront of him while fidgeting her fingers. Claude only hummed in response. "I was thinking.."

"Can me and Athy go to the mieta?" Mieta is the city Jennette's currently living in.

"Mieta?"

"It's the city where Jennette and uncle lives." She explained nervously hoping Claude would allow her and her sister.

She and her sister had already talked about this but since Athanasia's busy she had to go alone and ask her father about it.

"I know."