Wait? who is coming?

(Alexandra p.o.v)

Waking up in a timely manner as usual I stretch my arms above my head thinking of what today will be like and what I will do.

Making myself presentable I walk elegantly towards the dining hall as I feel a rumbling from my stomach notifying me that I definitely need some food. Having the doors opened for me I greet my mother and father and take my seat where a nice steaming plate of bacon, eggs, and waffles await for my watering mouth to eat.

"Good morning mother and father" I sit down and start to cut the waffle to eat nicely.

"Good morning Alexandra" her mother greets her smiling at her with a weird twinkle in her eye.

"Good morning my princess" her father greets her with a smile and the same weird twinkle in his eye.

"What is with the weird looks you two have?" 

"What weird looks, Alexandra?" Daria her mother, said with a mischievous smile that gave Alexandra a weird feeling and she felt like what was behind that look isn't something pleasant for Alexandra to know.

"Sweetie there is nothing weird with our looks," Gabriel her father said trying to reassure her Alexandra felt it was more to distract her but, she doesn't want to let the looks go.

"What is it you two know, that you aren't sharing with me?"

"What Alexandra we are not hiding anything-" her father said probably trying to reassure her but, it isn't working she knows there is something and Alexandra wants to be in on it.

"Father, Mother please tell me"

Seeing her parents giving each other a look Alexandra held her breath for a bit waiting for what is so important for them to hide terribly she may add those looks they had were just so obvious but, it still drove her nuts enough to ask.

"Okay, Alexandra we have people from the next door kingdom coming to visit us since has been a long time ."

"Wait, what who is coming? The next door kingdom who do you mean?" Alexandra was so confused about who they were talking about until she remembered her dream of the man thinking that he was familiar it wasn't until they said the last name of the people visiting that it dawns on Alexandra who is coming, he is coming to visit.

"Why darling I know it has been a long time but, you should know the kingdoms around us I thought you were doing good in your geography lessons. Anyways, the royal family of Fye kingdom literally next door only a few nights away." Daria looks at her daughter with a bit of worry and annoyance as Alexandra as an heir should know the surrounding kingdoms, especially one that is right next door.

"Oh, correct I should know that, though it is morning mother and my studies were never well in the morning" Alexandra tries and smiles her way through her mistake of forgetting the royals of the kingdom next however it has been a long time since they have seen them so you can't blame her for forgetting.

"Mhm," Her mother looks at her not buying her daughter's excuse for forgetting their next-door kingdom one that is very large and better in many ways, of course, the Koda kingdom has many positives about it although small in comparison to the Fye kingdom it has a great city of people that are all so close as the best positive the kingdom has.

Alexandra feels the looks her mother is giving her as she should have known the name of the kingdom, note to self go back and study all of the names of every kingdom surrounding them across from them, and under them every name she should know.

"Alright, now that announcement has been said I hope the rest of your day is filled with studies as it seems you need to brush up on a couple of things," Daria said while going back to her food.