Wedding plan

Alexandra's P.O.V

I woke up today feeling weird, not only am I engaged but, I also am in the begging stages of planning a wedding. 

My wedding, I am planning my wedding it honestly feels weird of course I am also excited but, It feels bizarre.

Going downstairs I expected to see the usual morning set-up of breakfast, which I do but, with more things added to the table.

"Good morning sweety" My mother ecstatically greeted me as I sat down to eat breakfast.

"Good morning mother, what is with all the colors on the other side of the table." I look at them seeing the different colors making the table have a rainbow on top of it.

"Oh, I am so glad you asked." My mother clapped excitedly standing up as she goes to all the different fabrics and a board with pictures upon it.

"These are everything I want to give for a choice about your upcoming wedding, I hope you don't mind that I did this to help plan but, I want to make sure this wedding goes to your liking. Today I want to help plan everything out so we can get things in order alright." My mother was so happy just to do this which was more than I was expecting but, it was nice.

"Alright, why don't you and I start the planning of the wedding after breakfast, oh Casimir why don't you come up with ideas that you would like to implement for our wedding." I really wanted this to be our wedding so I hope he won't mind deciding ideas for it as well.

"I would love to, I will come by with ideas I want later and hopefully it can coincide with what you and your mother come up with, have fun with the planning." I smile at Casimir as I go back to my food, Casimir after that finished breakfast and went with his father to do some kingdom business.

My mother and I stayed at the table and started looking at everything I would want and need for the wedding, Isabella stayed to help us with decision making.

"Alexandra let's start with the theme so I have some color swatches here is there a certain color you would like this wedding to be?" My mother started off by showing me some swatches of different colors.

I got closer to seeing all the different colors, and seeing how the royal blue looked I marveled at the color, blue is one of my favorites no matter how dark or light it looks it is something I always admire.

Deciding on royal blue as the color theme we next went to the different table setups, looking around at the different drawings my mother made I decided on the one in the middle.

*What Alexandra picked for a set-up*

Afterward, we spent time on the different foods I would want for the wedding, deciding on Italian we went with a pasta night filled with all kinds of pasta