Feelings revealed

Alexandra's P.O.V

Staring at Casimir I racked my brain on where to start to confess my feelings, I honestly didn't know where to start as I started to twist my foot and twiddle my fingers.

Looking at him I can see he is just as nervous about this conversation but, I need this to happen and so I go ahead and just say what's on my mind to open the floodgates that are our feelings.

"So, I will start by saying that playing with you and chasing you when we were little was so much fun." Yep, I don't know where I was going with that conversation topic I was just hoping to fill the dead silence that surrounded us since I didn't know how to start the conversation.

Seeing him look so confused made me want to laugh so bad but, this needed to be a serious conversation it just so happens I don't know what serious means.

"Well, I agree it was so much fun however, I hated when you did that I wished we played something else rather than tag as you missy acted very aggressive and tackle me any chance you got." Seeing Casimir joke about when we were young made me more at ease that I decided to just reveal my feelings once and for all and get them off my chest.

"I love you, Casimir" There I said it up front, and out loud I made my feelings completely clear like I had done earlier now all I need is for him to say whatever it is he is feeling for me back.

Looking at him I wait hoping that he just rips the band-aid and gets it over with so that the awkwardness that will soon surround us can be better welcomed by me.

"Alexandra, I- I love you too and I am sorry that I just didn't say that in the first place as I have loved you ever since we were kids even though I complained just recently about how terrible it was playing tag with you I had a merry of a fun time with you playing it and I wouldn't have it any other way." Hearing Casimir finally say it back made me smile finally it has all come out to the open now we just need to know where to go from here.

"Finally, now that all of what we feel has come out I want to ask where do we go from here?" I didn't know where we take this as we are technically together but not together truly in the beginning so I have no idea what to do now for the actual relationship.

"Well, Alexandra my dear the next step for us is simple," Casimir said staring into my eyes as I am confused as to how simple the next step of a relationship should be.

"What is it?" I could only wonder as I didn't have any experience with any other boys as rejecting them was the only thing I would do. The boys before I knew didn't deserve my love so I don't really what to do with the boy that does deserve my love.

Casimir smiled as he took a hold of my hand and got down on one knee, I started to freak a little as getting engaged was not the next step I thought we would take for the newfound relationship.

'Alexandra, will you do me thy honor of taking you out on a date?" Casimir stared at me with a nervous look on his face as I knew mine definitely turned into a tomato.

"Yes," I smiled so large feeling so happy that we are now officially doing something couple-like without having to do a ruse for our parents we can now just act as a true normal couple and actually win the bet without them having to know a thing.

With excitement in the air, I felt Casimir pick me up and spin me around as we both laughed happily that we revealed our actual feelings and nothing has to seem fake anymore.

"Well, my princess where would you like to go on our first date?" Casimir set me down as I thought about where I would like to go.

"Why don't we do it in the observatory room your father installed on the top floor of your castle and  we can ask permission first but, do you think we could do it there as you never showed me that part of the castle." I found out they had an observatory room through queen Isabella after I talked about how fun it would be to see stars up close.

"Oh, I honestly forgot about that room as we have so many, I am sure with a little persuasion from my mother, he would let us go in that room. What do you reckon we do while we see the stars?" 

I looked at Casimir wondering how detailed I should make this date however a simple conversation and maybe a picnic if allowed would be the perfect thing to do for our first date.

"Why don't we just talk about our interests maybe a hobby we haven't shared with each other, also ask if food may be allowed in there as we could have a tiny picnic as well." I was very excited about this date the feelings that were rushing through my body had me all giddy inside I couldn't stop when I started to clap my hands excitedly.

"That sounds like a good idea, I also see you are very excited to have this date with me princess" Casimir seemed to let his cocky side out now but, instead of getting annoyed I was actually glad to see him just as excited about the planned date.

"Well, not that we have made a planned date why don't we just go ask your parents if we could use the Observatory room oh wait when should this date be?" I didn't even think about when we should have this date.

"Princess it is the middle of the day right now why don't we set this date up for tonight alright I will go ask for permission and you can ask your mother for help getting ready for the date." Casimir calmly said of all this like he wasn't just acting so nervous an hour ago.

"Yes, I should have thought about how we still have the rest of the day to do the date. Alright, you go do your thing and ask for permission and get ready, as I will go ask my mother for help to get ready at what time specifically?" I wanted to make sure that neither of us will be late for our date.

"I will come by your bedroom door around 6 tonight so be ready by then and look cute for me princess" Casimir smirked while saying that like I already didn't look cute.

"I already am cute, so I will look hot for tonight thank you very much" I had no idea where the cocky brave attitude came from but, I hope it stays.

"Whatever you say my princess" With that said Casimir left to do his side of getting ready for the date as I went to go look for my mom.

I was so excited for tonight but, also nervous as it will be the first time ever in my life that I will be on a date, and knowing my mother she will have an excitement overload when I tell her about the upcoming date I had just hope that she won't go overboard helping me to get ready as I want to be on time.

Walking around the castle I find my mother in the purple corridor, taking a deep breath I make sure that I calmly asked her for help.

"Mother, I ask you for help as tonight I have a date planned with Casimir" Yep just need to come and say it man I am getting bold now.

"Ah, this is amazing Alexandra come let's go get you ready I am so excited for you Alexandr." My mother gently grabbed my wrist as we went back to my room to get ready for my date. 

*And we are done well then I am excited about the next chapter I hope everyone's weekend is going well, I can't wait till we finish this book and I am so proud of myself for not leaving this book at all. I will see you all in the next chapter called "First date" Aw Casimir and Alexandra are finally doing things as an actually established couple no more faking for these two I wonder how this date will go I bet it will be cute.  See you soon bye*

  See you soon bye*