All bets are off

Alexandra's P.O.V

Waking up this morning I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders every secret has now been revealed and our parents understand that we will be together without any need for pushing.

However there is still something I want to know when it comes to our future, the deal they gave us before was that we could be married for a year and have both kingdoms to rule, now that we will stay with each other and we have fallen in love what would the ending be.

Do we still get both kingdoms or are we going to rule one kingdom, What is off the table from the bet? And what's still on the table from the bet?

Deciding this morning is a great time to ask I get ready for breakfast, and once dressed I fast walk to the dining room but, before I get there I accidentally bump into a person.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I look down to see I ran into Casimir seeing him on the ground I tried not to laugh as it was my fault he was there.

"Ha, s-s-sorry Casimir ha." Laughing my butt off I reach down and grab his hand.

"No problem princess, but what has you in such a rush?" Casimir said as he dusted himself off from the plunder he just took.

"I want to ask our parents something that was part of the original bet?" I say as Casimir looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What is it?" Casimir seemed confused as we kind of sorted things out but, not everything.

"Well, since we are together now I am wondering about what we will get once we are married, the original said we were to get married and have both kingdoms." I thought about how the original bet was so long ago and now things have changed just a bit.

"Correct that was the original bet, but our parents didn't know about the bet of us getting divorced after a year, so the only thing I believe that has changed was our bet that is off. So what are you wanting to ask?" Casimir seemed confused but, I really thought about this hard.

"I mean we did deceive them though originally, so I am wondering if anything has changed. Do we even want both kingdoms, I mean that sounds like a lot of apart work wouldn't it be easier if we only got one of the kingdoms?"  I thought about this so hard last night, we would be overworked trying to maintain two kingdoms at once, my hope is that we can keep Casimir's kingdom it seems so amazing, I do love my kingdom but, my parents seem to like the ruling. If we do get my kingdom that would be good as well but, having both seems tiresome.

"Well, we have arrived at the dining room door so let's go eat and discuss everything alright?" Casimir said as I nodded.

Pushing the door in we greet our parents and sit, I don't even know how this conversation will go all I want to make sure is that our future for our children will be as good as the one we have now.

"Good morning children how are we today?" Isabella said as she cheerfully greeted us.

"We are doing great mother," Casimir answered with a short nice answer.

"That's good dear" Isabella finished and started eating again.

My parents greeted just the same and I wondered how to approach the topic when the king, Casimir's dad approached it for me.

"Children I know we sort of settled things last night but, there is still so much to discuss I want to know of any worries for your future or questions both of you may have." King Gabriel was straight to the point which I loved, I wanted to answer so I gave Casimir a heads-up look to let him know I will be speaking after he knew I asked my question.

" I want to know what our future holds, from the agreement you the parents had with us is that we will get both kingdoms once married is that still true or are we getting one? What from the agreement will we get?" I needed to know this answer now that I think about it maybe having both kingdoms would be good for our future children's sake.

"Ah, yes that is very important we discuss I have no problem in giving you two the option of at least having my kingdom once married that will still be part of the original agreement but, for your kingdom Alexandra you will need to ask your father so go right ahead." King Gabriel went back to his meal after settling the affairs for the future of his kingdom now to be ruled by Casimir and me.

Looking at my father I wondered if it was to be the same or are we just going to have the one.

"My wonderful daughter I will still be ruling my kingdom so you will have Casimir's kingdom however if you were to have one or more grandchild I will happily give one of them my kingdom to rule." I smiled happily about that arrangement for at least my children to have their future still in good measure.

"Father I will take that agreement I was thinking it would be too hard to rule both kingdoms so when we have grandchildren I will want them to have a kingdom to rule especially if we have more than one so I am happy with this new agreement what about you Casimir?" I look towards him as he seemed just as happy as I, to know our future children will each have a kingdom to rule and there would be no fighting if we have more than one child.

"I agree to that." Casimir smiled as he went back to his breakfast as did I.

Knowing now the future is all set for Casimir and me and our children I spent the rest of the day in content with Casimir ready for our future and glad to know that everything that was at stake is now staying true to us for the future.

*Done, I am so excited we are almost to the end Now Alexandra can rest knowing that her future is still in good hands along with her children on the next chapter we finally get to some wedding planning, I wonder how everything will look. Will Alexandra be able to handle planning another party that is bigger than ever before as weddings should be, or will she crack under pressure? find out this in the next chapter called "wedding planning" aren't I just great at naming chapters wow bye my little bears.*