Heated touches

Alexandra's P.O.V

Feeling the suction upon her neck Alexandra couldn't help but let a moan arise from her throat, not even caring about the embarrassment she may feel later Alexandra decided to get in a better position.

Moving backward Alexandra found the edge of his bed falling flat on her back, staring up at Casimir she could see the lust taking over as his eyes roamed up and down her body.

Doing the exact same thing Casimir was doing Alexandra's eyes roamed his body seeing the once tucked-in shirt out and his neatly placed jacket off his body.

Wanting to see and feel more Alexandra rose up from her lying position and reached out pulling Casimir closer as she felt inside his loose shirt.

What was underneath did not shock Alexandra at all, Muscle just pure muscle as she heard Casimir moan from skin-to-skin contact. Pulling the shirt up to see and feel the muscle Casimir hides Alexandra made it clear what she wanted him to do.

Waiting as Casimir took off his shirt Alexandra prayed to god hallelujah as the loose shirt came off to show his well-toned body.

*Honestly have no words for this*

After taking a second to stare Alexandra got back to it and pulled Casimir closer as she wanted more touching, pulling him down to lay on the bed with her Alexandra went in for a kiss as she kept roaming and touching his chest.

She felt Casimir pull her closer hugging her as he touched her neck while they still kissed.

Getting lost from the kiss Alexandra felt the whole room fade away just leaving her and Casimir touching each other but before things could escalate any further.

*knock**knock*knock*

Hearing the knock at the door both pulled away staring like they were deer in headlights, both breathing heavily from the kiss.

"Yes," Casimir answered as Alexandra looked down and found his shirt and vest putting them together to hand to him before the person came in and caught what almost happened.

"Dinner's ready dear and if you find Alexandra tell her as well," Isabella said on the other side of the door making Alexandra feel mortified that she was almost caught with Isabella's son in a very inappropriate position.

"Okay, thank you and I will tell Alexandra," Casimir smiled at her seeing her mortified face, and trying not to laugh.

Alexandra looked at Casimir with squinted eyes giving him the don't you dare face hoping Casimir doesn't say anything else and thankfully he got the hint.

As she decided since dinner is ready she might as well move before Alexandra could even get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Casimir said with a pout hoping to get some more kisses before they did leave for dinner or maybe they could have faked being sick but, Alexandra knew that both ideas would rise suspicion in both mothers and they would freak out either with happiness or disappointment as they should wait till the wedding night, she doesn't want to know nor find out.

"I am going to go wash up for dinner and you should put your shirt back and get ready to wash up as well" Alexandra moved more to get off the bed however, she was pulled back before going any further.

"Can't we finish what we started please?" Casimir gave her a pouting face as  Alexandra was tempted to stay, however, she knew she didn't want to arise any suspicion than they already have and she was hungry plus they shouldn't do such things Alexandra doesn't know where her common sense went but, now that she has it back she will make the better decision and leave before any more can happen.