Caught red-handed

Alexandra's P.O.V

Can't believe that we were caught red-handed, honestly, we should have known this was coming.

While we argued with our parents about why we did it, I just wondered how this was going to end I am sure once the parents realized that we love each other that it would all be ok.

Still, the sheer amount of blasphemy they each showed was honestly hilarious, they really thought that we would be ok being forced into marriage.

No matter the outcome of the whole ordeal, it is still messed up they tried to do this. I find it funny how the parents are trying to argue they wanted what's best for us without even asking.

I mean I am pretty close with my parents but, wanting Casimir and me together and going this far to try to make sure we at least play nice for a whole year after marriage is honestly ridiculous.

To force such things on a child is just weird in my opinion as they may have come out of you they are still human beings and will find a way to go against you for such things.

Forcing kids into a marriage just so we would get along for a year and give peace and quiet to our parents is just all-around a dumb idea.

I hope I don't become a mother like that and try to understand more of the hatred but, still, I guess I can kind of see their point and where they were coming from.

Also to realize that Casimir has loved me all along was astonishing, to say the least, I don't know if he tried to show affection when we were younger all I knew was hanging with him was fun.

Chasing Casimir and seeing him be all "Alexandra stop chasing me" Was just hilarious.

After listening to them talk for a while I decided to grab his hand to show I stand with him and truly love and support him.

I also hope that action came across our parents and to me it seemed my mother did notice that and just wanted to make sure.

"You love our daughter?" Hearing my mother ask as I was trying to get past the argument as I was very tired from the party, I look at Casimir.

He smiles towards me and answers yes which makes the biggest smile come across my face, I truly never thought there would be a day where I was happy to be with someone.

All those suitors before never gave a feeling like Casimir has.

Seeing that we were now finished and Casimir and I were both happy with the results we start the walk back to bed.

I honestly can't wait to meet with my bed it has been too long since I slept in one, walking towards whatever bedroom I found with Casimir in hand I just jump on the bed and snuggle close to the pillows.

"Wow, you found my room like it was nothing " Casimir joked as I gave a groan as an answer starting to close my eyes as his bed was so comfy.

Feeling the right side of the bed dip, I feel myself being cuddled into a chest.

"You know our parents are going to probably ask that question do you love each other a million times right."

I groaned to that knowing Casimir was right even if they were satisfied with the answer Casimir just gave my parents his parents are probably going to ask me that question a million times, whereas Casimir will only get the question asked one more time just to be sure that he truly loves me, the daughter of King Philip and Queen Daria of Koda.

I know I just gave them the full titles but, honestly, it's kind of fun to say their names in such a way kind of hilarious.

Thinking about tomorrow I wondered how long the question is going to take but, I just hope they will fully understand and just ask tomorrow and not for the rest of our lives.

If that happens I will have to murder Casimir for this stupid plan, I know I agreed to it but, it's just so hassling we should have just been married especially since we both liked each other well-

I didn't like it until after we had the ultimatum so I guess it was just Casimir who liked me but, I know with how cheesily romantic he is right now.

He would have somehow won me over on his own, which he kind of did but, not without help, I guess.

No matter whether we are together now or not we are over it, the situation has been dealt with and Casimir and I will be on our way towards being husband and wife and king and queen of the countries soon.

I know both parents will be happy about the retirement, now all I need to do is make sure there is no pressure on babies as I want to enjoy life and explore a little before having cute little ones running around.

As I thought about children, I wonder more about what our children will look like, and will they get more attributes from Casimir like his color of eyes or maybe his chiseled facial features honestly Casimir has amazing facial features that make him super handsome.

Or will they have more of my features, Like my olive skin which comes from my mother's side. Or my jade green eyes or my beautiful chestnut brown hair.

Whatever attributes they will get I know I will love them no matter what, I don't even know what I want more a boy or a girl. I do hope to have a few of each as I want my family to be big.

I know I had Casimir to hang out with for some moments, they were only when we were at his castle.

At my castle, it was mostly boring being an only child, even though I had fun and had many things to do and be taught I was still bored and would have liked a sibling.

Deciding that was enough thinking I closed my eyes to enter a peaceful slumber awaiting for tomorrow to be over and done with so everyone can move on.

*Well that was a simple chapter now it's all truly out in the open although I feel like the parents will pester a bit more on the situation they at least got over the hurdle as best as they could. I will see you guys next time in "Do you love each other" Oh really the parents hopefully will get a fast answer as they should already know. I guess someone still has doubts no matter, the couple will get over this hurdle and then it will be smooth sailing for the rest of the chapter bye my little bears*

 I guess someone still has doubts no matter, the couple will get over this hurdle and then it will be smooth sailing for the rest of the chapter bye my little bears*