Lovey-Dovey actions

Alexandra's P.O.V

Being with Casimir has made me happy, especially when he does lovey-dovey actions.

This morning, for example, he helped the kitchen staff make breakfast and made mine himself.

Pancakes, with chocolate chips, some hashbrowns, and eggs. It was such a sweet gesture that I made a note in my head to repay him back tenfold.

After breakfast it was just showers of love from there, going to my favorite shops. I also made sure we went to some of his favorites as he needs to treat himself just as much as he treats me.

The whole was spent with just us hanging out with one another and doing more than just staying in the castle.

From romantic gestures, sweet surprises, and fun activities the whole day seemed to go by like there was no time in the world for us to keep track of.

"Casimir, you are so sweet what is with all these actions lately?" I probably know why but, hearing say it just makes me all giddy inside.

"Princess, my sweet Alexandra these actions are just to show how much you mean to me. I love you and want to show you how much my love for you is." Casimir turned to me as he held his hands to his heart, putting on no performance but, leaving the dramatic response all the same just with a different meaning.

"I can't wait for more, and expect some back as I want to also show just how much you mean to me, my love for is just as big." I didn't want to make a competition but, I know we each have the same amount of love for each other.

"What this? was that just a challenge I heard not too long ago?" Casimir as he held one hand to his ear imitating like he was trying to hear what was being said from so far away.

"No, Casimir it was not a challenge" I shook my head at his silliness at wanting a challenge in the first place.

"Hm, no definitely sounds like a challenge so it shall be," Casimir smirked at me as he wiggled his eyebrows indicating that there will, in fact, be a challenge.

"Let's hear it then boy what is your challenge him?" I don't know if he thought I was challenging him but, I wanted to know what he had in mind.

"The challenge is who's love is bigger and we must show through one action or item, I have a feeling it will be me, you  Alexandra may believe it's you so let's have the challenge to decide who has the bigger love in this relationship." Casimir finished off by smiling at me with devious eyes.

I sighed as it sounded dumb however, I know Casimir so this challenge will be worth it for both of us so might as accept to see where things might lead to.

"I accept the challenge" I shake his hand to seal the deal of the challenge but, there was one thing I wanted to know before we started what is the winner's prize, to the loser's punishment?

"Before we start though let's add a prize and punishment  sound good?" I smile liking my idea a lot so I hope Casimir is his normal self and wants to win at everything challenge-wise.

"Sounds like a deal princess so what is the prize and punishment?" Casimir looked very eager to hear what the winner can do to the loser.

"Winner gets the loser as a slave for one whole day whatever day of this week one chooses, and the loser will be the slave for the loser doing whatever the winner asks, sound like a deal?" I really hope to god I win as having Casimir do my biding relationship or not will be so much fun and maybe even more fun than before.

"You got yourself a deal princess" Casimir lightly shakes my hand but, before he lets go he pulls me closer as we are chest to chest.

"May the best person win princess." with that he was off as I went to figure out what kind of action I can do to seal this win in m. bag.