I have some news

Alexandra's P.O.V

Coming back from the honeymoon had me in a very tired state, this whole time spent on the honeymoon it was in the most relaxed state I have ever been in of course there were some activities that tired me out.

Swimming, walking, climbing, and other stuff but, all of it was fun nonetheless. That didn't stop me though from feeling tired.

Once we got back Casimir was pulled aside to finish with training as our crowning ceremony was going to be here in a few weeks and Casimir's father really wanted to make sure that he was ready.

I know Casimir and I are both ready to take on the throne for the kingdom as I spent just as much training getting to know the people.

As a queen you are not obligated to do much besides support your husband, however, I wanted to do more so I made sure to keep my presence with the people safely of course.

Getting to know the kingdom's people has been so much fun, the way people do things in this kingdom compared to my own isn't that different.

Each kingdom has its very own traditions and parties of course, but the way they interact with each other and make things together isn't that different.

Although I was getting to know people my mind had seemed to become a bit foggy, I really prayed I wasn't coming down with something as I hate being sick.

Thinking about why I was feeling so cloudy I started to hear the rumble of my stomach. After hearing that sound I decided that my weird fogginess was because I was hungry.

Looking around the kingdom I spotted a stand filled with delicious food, it had all the best things sweets, a different variety of meats, carnival food, and fruit that looked tangy.

Going up to the stand I didn't know what to get, there were so many delicious options looking into my sack full of coins I started counting to see if I had enough for one of each, once I counted out the correct amount of coins I asked the man in charge of the stand for one each of the delicious food.

Excitedly grabbing the bag of food and handing him the money I skip to a nearby table, I started to eat like I had been starving which wasn't very ladylike of me although I had made no messes with it.

The meal was delicious and once finished I stood and cleaned up my station, after that, I thanked the man for the food as It was delicious.

Walking around the town I started to become tiresome, deciding to head back I looked at the men who were following me on horses.

Tired of walking I asked if one of them could help me onto one of their horses to ride with them, of course, they obliged and I was seated behind one while riding the horse back to the castle.

On the short ride I started to feel ill, getting back in time I rushed to my bathroom to throw up, now this has happened before however, but this time it felt different.

After cleaning up I stood to look for my mother and a doctor as this weird feeling was definitely not something I was sick with.

Looking around the castle I found my mother sitting in the tea area, with Isabella.

"Hello, deary how was your time out in the village, did you get to know some of the people down there."My mother excitedly asked as I had to sit down before I fell over.

"Yes, the people down there are wonderful however, I had to come home early as I wasn't feeling well however this doesn't feel like the stomach flu."

My mother looked at me weirdly as my explanation sucked as to what I was feeling.

"What do you mean deary?" I started to feel hungry again wanting some more food, especially cookies.

"Mother, how do I find out if I am pregnant or not?" I might as well just try and figure it out now.

"Oh, oh this is so exciting come we have many ways to figure it out as we are capable on our own. Don't worry mother will help you so just carefully come with me and we will get to the bottom of this.

Standing I was led to a room where we were to figure out whether I am indeed pregnant or not.

*5 hours later*

After that whole debacle I went to our bedroom to sleep the day off, but, I wanted to also make sure Casimir heard the news from me so I made sure both mothers didn't tell him or either fathers as I don't want to ruin my news.

Hearing the door open I look at Casimir as he came in probably trying to be quiet but, I wasn't asleep.

"Hello Casimir" I decided to scare him just for the fun of it.

"Oh sweet mary, Alexandra doesn't scare me like that." Casimir held his chest where his heart surely was beating fast.

"Sorry, come sit." I patted the side of our bed to make sure he is sitting for this type of news.

"Why?" Casimir was confused as he was getting ready for bed.

"Come, I have some news to share that is important." I patted the space next to me to make sure he understood to come to sit.

"Alright" Seeing him sit down I beam at him already excited to say it as it will be the best news ever.

"I AM PREGNANT" I excitedly squeal as Casimir gets a shocked look on his face, once it seemed to register that I am indeed pregnant he picked me up and whirled me around.

"Alexandra, this is amazing news oh, do you know how far along you are?" I thought about the question I shouldn't be that far along as I only recently started to feel sick.

"No, but, my guess would be about 8 weeks along as I haven't been sick for that long." This was just an estimate as once my stomach is fully grown we will know more about how far along plus the doctor should be able to tell.

"This is wonderful I am so excited, our lives together are going just as we both want." I smiled agreeing with Casimir that life was definitely on the right track for us.

*Alright, she s pregnant did anyone see it coming I hope so it seemed obvious kidding, anyway see you guys in the next one called Crowning ceremony it seems they will finally be crowned, and since Alexandra isn't far along nothing should feel too bad on this day see you guys later bye my little bears*