Getting Comfortable

Alexandra's P.O.V

After Richard left the plan went back on, as usual, Casimir seemed to be his usual self again and I didn't feel like there was a slimeball behind me every second of my day.

Going about the next few days it seemed nice as Casimir and I got into a routine of affection, as it just came so naturally to us it seemed like neither of us was pretending to like each other.

Although I did remind myself that we have to get to the goal and not get sidetracked that didn't stop me from getting comfortable to just act fully myself around Casimir.

I wasn't one to back out when he started to flirt like I usually would, most of the time his flirting got on my nerves however, I was starting to like the day-to-day flirting and I never want what happened a few days ago to ever happen again it just didn't feel great to be ignored by him.

"Hello, my beautiful princess how are you this morning?" Casimir came out of nowhere scaring just a bit, that dummy.

"Casimir, stop scaring me but, I am great this morning honestly since Richard has left I feel a lot better I can actually breath without feeling like someone is constantly watching me." It was true having Richard here was just awful, not only was he making Casimir act weird with Jealousy I suppose but, he also was behind me every second so it felt like one wrong word I would be in a world of pain I don't want to even know about.

"I am sorry for scaring you Alexandra however, I love seeing your cute face surprised or scared so forgive me if in the future I decide to scare you just for me. I also hope that the slimeball wouldn't dare to touch as I am sure your father and I wouldn't allow such disgracious behavior."

Casimir squeezed his hands that were behind his back when he heard how I felt about Richard being here however, I wouldn't allow either as that would cause such destruction and I don't want either of our people to be in harm's way because of pettiness whether valid or not the people come first and royals second.

"It's fine he is gone, I don't believe Richard would do that as he should know going up against either one of our fathers would cause such outrage from even his people as they adore us more than him. Since I was first there it seemed his people hate him with a passion, of course, his father is loved but, Richard seems to be hated throughout everywhere in the country so we shouldn't worry about it as he is but, a small fly."

Alexandra didn't want to use their brain power on the slimeball anymore, right now all she wants is to take a nap as it has felt like a long week even though by where the sun is it is only the second day of the week.

Feeling her body go into a relaxing state Alexandra wanted to sleep so badly, not wanting to be the only one enjoying a nap she decided to invite Casimir for one.

"Casimir" She tried to get his attention before she fully succumbed to the darkness really wanting to take a nap with Casimir for some reason.

"Yes, princess," Casimir said in a teasing tone thinking she would tease back however what she said even surprised Alexandra just a little bit, she didn't think much of it as a nap is the only thing on her mind.

"Take a nap with me" Alexandra looked with hooded eyes ready for a nap to happen.

Seeing a gulp come from Casimir she awaited his answer and once she got a nod from him, she patted the spot next to her as she lay upon the couch in the fire room where a fire was set warming the two of them.

Seeing him come over she made a little more extra room as he lay on the couch with her, as Alexandra closed her eyes she could feel the strong muscular arms of Casimir wrap her up in a snuggly embrace as she let slumber fully take over her body.

Casimir's P.O.V. 

Laying there wrapped up with Alexandra was something Casimir could get used to.

Feeling her breath upon his neck made him shiver as he pulls her body closer, they molded together perfectly with her fitting just right to him.

Casimir's heart rate picked up just a little as he felt her arms wrap around her neck to get closer and more comfortable.

Laying his head on top of hers he just laid there, liking the silence making him think more of what is ahead of them.

Casimir has realized he most definitely wants more than what Alexandra and he have agreed upon.

He does have a plan of his own but, he really wants Alexandra to be on the same page and he can't tell if she even wants to ever be with him.

Even with her just asking him to hold her for this nap he still doesn't understand does she like him for real or not. 

What does she want for the end goal?

Does she feel anything for him?

Will she want more if he asked?

Casimir doesn't know and he is too chicken to ask these questions as he wants more from Alexandra.

For right now Casimir will take this comfortableness they have fallen into, even with that bump in the road he likes that they just naturally flirt now.

Casimir loved flirting with Alexandra as it was something he liked to see flustered on her face, however, he likes to receive some of that flirtatious behavior back.

All he wants to do now is stay in this comfortable spot however, he knows that not everything will last forever and he knows that Alexandra would never return his feelings so for right now he will just cherish this time with Alexandra as much as possible.

Those thoughts aside he should start thinking of ways to make sure Alexandra will stay by his side even when their plan ends, he will make sure his other plan will come to fruition and he won't have that slimeball Richard mess anything else up.

*Done, well this has been a productive few days I hope it will keep up before I officially start college. Anyways I hope you guys are having a wonderful last few days of summer before returning to work or school or whatever you go back to. I will see you guys next time in Visiting his castle it seems we are finally going to go to Casimir's castle which I am sure Alexandra is excited to see for the first time since they were children. Bye*