First Date

Alexandra P.O.V

After arriving in my room my mother flew into an excited frenzy, looking through my closet it seemed she was having a hard time choosing what would look good for tonight.

"Alexandra, may you please give me some details of the date so I can choose the best dress for it." my mother looked at each of my dresses carefully as she tried and decided which one would look great for me tonight.

"Well, he plans on taking me to their observatory room and having dinner as we look at the stars, honestly it's the most romantic thing I have ever heard it was weird having Casimir get all lovey-dovey." Which was the absolute truth, we have been taunting and teasing each other since we were kids never have I thought in a million years that it would lead to us going on a date but, here we are.

"Oh, honey that is just so wonderful it sounds just as romantic as the date that your father and I had." My mother gushed as she started sifting through the closet of clothes I had for this trip.

My mother is just as great of a stylist as queen Isabelle and it most definitely shows when my mother decides to put in out fit together, after an hour of sifting through the clothes she pulled out this magnificent dark blue dress that  went to the floor in a smooth flow of fabric, it was slim around the waist to show off a nice amount of curves, and had black lace for sleeves that was absolutely beautiful.

After putting the dress on we curled my hair and pinned half of it in back in a bun and left the rest of my hair down.

*Author: My explanation is bad so here is a picture of what she will look like tonight*

"Alexandra you look stunning, well it seems you are ready for your date I hope it goes well and maybe afterwards we can have a mother daughter chat about it

"Alexandra you look stunning, well it seems you are ready for your date I hope it goes well and maybe afterwards we can have a mother daughter chat about it." My mother was so excited and wanting to see what she did I decided to turn around to look in the mirror.

Staring at myself I took at step back in awe at how stunning I looked, seeing how I was in the mirror made me nervous at Casimir's reaction I just hope he won't joke about something although that part of him seemed to have calmed down since we came to his castle.

*Knock**Knock*

Looking towards the door I gathered it was time for my date and after giving another onceover of myself I took a deep breath and opened the door to see Casimir in a very handsome dark suit that seemed to actually go with the dress.