Let's make a deal

*In the library*

Alexis P.O.V.

Casimir had pushed me against the bookshelf in a manner that made my stomach fill with butterflies and my cheeks heat up, I tried to stop any dirty thoughts that wanted to invade the thoughts that should be focused on the bomb our parents just dropped on us.

I can't believe they just decided right then and there to give an ultimatum this huge, I never would imagine myself as a wife to Casimir honestly this is too fast and I still don't know what he thinks about this. 

Casimir must be screaming with horror inside his mind this is probably something he would never want especially with me.

"We need to have a very long discussion princess," Casimir said, his breath hitting my neck as he put his face close to the side of my face.

"I agree, how should we go about this." Alexis didn't know how to go about this as she had never had something this massive dropped on her plate and their parents are only giving them a day to talk it over, in all honesty, this ultimatum deserves at least a month to sit on but, they get what they get.

"Well, I think we both should discuss how we feel about this ultimatum and see what we can compromise to come to the same page on this." 

"Ok, well I'll start by saying this decision needs to be thought over carefully" Alexis wanted this to be thought out rationally and she needs Casimir to not be stupid.

"Oh, princess stop wounding my ego and ability I know how to make a careful decision for the future, this is how I thought how we go about this Ultimatum why don't we just take it and go on with our lives? I mean I don't mind what they have to offer and I am sure we can make the marriage work out." Casimir already thought about this idea however fast this may seem and he doesn't want to push Alexis but, how else should this go if they don't do the deal they both lose everything and he isn't taking any chances.

"I hear what you are saying but, I am going to have to disagree I am not ready for marriage this soon plus we are going to drive each other nuts why don't we just not take the deal of losing a kingdom and our usual lives will not be ideal, however, I am sure both of us can make it work for us." Alexis didn't like this idea but, she isn't ready for a sudden marriage even though she doesn't mind Casimir, being married this young isn't an idea she had right now.

"Oh, princess, tsk tsk I am not doing that sorry but, I am not going to lose anything just because you don't want to be married it's not like we have to be together throughout the marriage we could just live our lives separately in the marriage and have a nice blissful time." Casimir thought this was the best as Alexis's idea was crazy and not something he would like to risk ever losing.

"Well we clearly can't make a quick decision on this" Alexis felt like banging her head as this was honestly too much for her to handle, talking this out with Casimir was something she thought would be easy of course nothing comes easy with him around and Alexis hates that.

"How, about this why don't we just make a deal." Casimir felt that this option seemed to fit with what the other might have in mind with this Ultimatum.

Hearing the idea, Alexis closed her eyes and thought it over, making a deal didn't sound too bad it's just that a deal coming from Casimir seems suspicious. Thinking about it ore Alexis tried to come up with something else but, kept hitting blanks.

In all honesty, the idea didn't seem bad so Alexis decided to just go with it and pray that their future won't be affected too badly by this deal with each other and their parents.

"Alright, what deal do you have for me and make it good Casimir." Alexis narrowed her eyes as this was a risk she wasn't going to make stupidly.

Holding up his hands Casimir smirked as this deal was something he knows she can't refuse.