Catching up

Alexandra woke up with excitement leaping out of bed she begins to get ready deciding to shower and do her hair, calling out for a maid to help with getting ready as she wants to be on time so as to show off that she is an amazing princess and actually does things on time.

 Curling her hair she makes sure to get a nice wave going through her chestnut hair

After that, she gets dressed with the help of the maid, in the wonderful gown and shoes, she prepared beforehand hoping to show off how organized she is with everything in her life well for the most part.

 Doing a once-over check in the mirror she deems herself ready and heads down to breakfast hoping her mother is pleased with how she looks today as she went all out.

*once she makes it to the dining hall*

Walking in with a smile on her face she hopes to eat properly this time and not make a mess of herself although it is rare for her to do that she does tend to leave a mess behind.

"Good morning mother, good morning father"

"Good morning sweetheart," both of the parents say at the same time

"Oh darling, you look wonderful today I am so glad that you were able to pick something nice for today it is beautiful and so are you, love what you did with your hair darling" Daria looked at her daughter with aw, as she saw how beautiful her daughter can be if she put more effort however she wonders if the effort was just for her or for a certain someone coming today.

"You look, beautiful sweetie" Philip looks at his daughter with the same awe as his wife.

"Thank you mother and father I am glad you both like it as I want to be best dressed for our guests of course."

"Well, you did wonderful speaking of our guest I hope you will be able to show Casimir around as he has been asking about what our castle looks like," Her mother smirked while saying coyly, Alexandra looked at her mother hoping that a red has not become her face as she nods agreeing to the tour.

"Wonderful, they will be here in a few hours so while we eat I want you to think of the places you will show him and make sure to get everything okay, we don't want him missing on all our castle features."

Alexandra nods her head in understanding hoping that she doesn't do anything stupid while she is alone with Casimir, it has been so long since they have seen each other and so she is a bit worried and how Casimir may act, although she loved teasing and chasing him when they were kids she hopes that won't come back to bite her in the but if Casimir decided to get her back for all the times she teased him when they were kids, she crosses her fingers in the hope that won't happen today.

After finishing breakfast Alexandra gets done with her normal routine seeing as her day was shortened since they were having guests, after finishing Alexandra goes around the castle looking at all the places she will take Casimir making sure to point out her favorite to take him to first.

While she was looking around the library as this was the last spot she wants to show Casimir she hears the loud sound of the trumpets letting her know that the guest has arrived, quickly walking to where her parents are she sees them at the front door, seeing a spot in the middle she makes her way there just in time for their guest to have arrived.

" I am glad you made it here on time Alexandra" Her mother whispers to her quietly as she straightens her stance and gets ready to curtsy to their guest as that is the courteous thing to do.

Seeing their guest coming out of their carriage, the Koda family bows, and curtsy to show respect and welcomeness to their guest.

"Welcome Fye empire family, I hope the journey was a smooth ride here." King Phillip says to welcome his guest.