Visiting his Castle

Alexandra's P.O.V

Feeling the warm embrace around her, Alexandra felt serene with everything snuggling closer to the big blanket she is cuddled up against she flattened her palm against the couch realizing she felt movement under her hand.

Alexandra opened her groggy eyes to see she was sleeping next to Casimir. She felt her heat cheeks up seeing the handsome man in front of her Alexandra prayed he didn't wake as Casimir would surely make jokes about this.

Before she could move she heard the library doors open up and the most embarrassing person come in.

"Alexandra there you are, wake up we need to get....Ready" Her mother Daria came in only to see her daughter and prince Casimir in a snuggly embrace. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" Her mother made a smirk appear on her face and Alexandra wanted whatever thoughts that may be coming to her mother she was going to squash at that instant.

"Good morning, Alexandra" Casimir stretched next to her with his greeting as she felt the muscle of his chest under her hands.

Alexandra's interruption from Casimir made her red in the face as she heard a tiny tinkle of laughter come from her mother who decided to embarrass her more.

"Good morning, Casimir" even though the greeting was toward her, Daria her mother decided to answer instead.

"Huh?" Looking at Casimir she can see a confused face before a frantic one flashes upon his handsomeness.

"Oh, g-good morning queen Daria" Alexandra felt Casimir quickly jump, while she was still on top, as he tried to get in a better-looking position with her as Casimir tried to not look like a deer caught in headlights.

"A-ha, ha, ha" Alexandra was mortified hearing her mother's laughter as she quickly glanced at an even mortified Casimir.

"Oh, you two are so cute looking anyway as I was about to say it is time for you two to get ready as we will journey back to your castle Casimir so chop we don't want to be late." Daria laughed as she saw her daughter and the prince Casimir scramble to go get ready for the journey.

*With Alexandra*

She could not believe that she was caught in that position with Casimir, feeling mortified Alexandra went to her bedroom to make a quick pack wondering what she should be packing.

Just grabbing everything she found to be pretty and comfortable, Alexandra after having a maid help her check that she packed everything.

After getting the ok from her maid Alexandra flew towards where everyone even Casimir was ready to go, helping pack away her bag Alexandra quickly flew into her parent's carriage as she quickly tidy what she may have messed up in her rush to get ready.

Looking up to her parents she smiled sheepishly about to apologize for the messy look but, all she got was a laugh from her mother and a smile from her father showing that all she showed was how funny she looks while being rushed.

"HA, Alexandra darling you are so cute but, you didn't need to rush that much to mess up your gown and hair," Her mother Daria said while she laughed.

"Well, thank you for saying that in advance oh wait... you didn't" Alexandra blew a piece of hair out of her face that she couldn't find a place for.

Seeing her mother reach out Alexandra leaned forwards to get there help she was needing with her hair.

Feeling her hair being pushed into a neat style Alexandra smiled with thanks to her mother for helping with that.

"Honestly Alexandra it is quite alright as you must have a great night of sleep" Her mother smiled with sweetness.

"I did actually although I swear it was just a nap I thought when you woke us we would be going to bed not getting ready for the trip to his castle" Alexandra smiled when she thought about Casimir's castle she wonders how big and pretty it will most likely look like.