My Family

Alexandra's P.O.V

*10 years later*

As I sit in the garden I can feel the presence of three people coming from behind me, pretending I can't hear them nor sense their presence I keep looking at all the different flowers that have grown in the flourishing garden.

Hearing three sets of footsteps I wait until I hear "rawr" hearing the sound of my little 10-year-old boy, my 5-year-old girl, and my husband I tumble to the ground underneath them all.

"We got you momma" My little girl Baily said as I laugh underneath all of my family members.

"Yeah momma we got you good just like dad said we would" My cute baby boy Henry said roaring in my face as I laughed.

"Alright kids you need to get off momma, we scared her but, she can't keep laying on the ground like that.

I look up and roll my eyes at Casimir giving him a sly face as he seemed to be taken aback by the behavior. Honestly, sometimes he feels the need to cut the fun but, not this time.

"Let's ignore daddy this time and not get off momma" I laughed seeing Casimir give me a face.

"Oh, momma wants to be like that I guess you all have to just be tickled to death." Casimir came and tickled us all making sure to get me the most.

"C-c-cas-Casimir st-st-stop it, alright I yield we will get up I yield." I laughed holding my stomach once Casimir was all done.

Holding out my hand I signal that I needed help to get up.

Seeing my outstretched hand Casimir bent and pulled me up not letting go, pulling me closer. His actions of flirtatiousness have never died down and I don't whether to count it a blessing or a nuisance but, all I can say is that I have loved him for it.

"Alright, children I think it's time to go take a bath and get ready for dinner alright." I push my kids towards the way of the bath so they can start getting ready having, the maids help as I wanted to talk with Casimir a bit more.

"Well, that was fun. However, I do need to ask was everything done today, or did you like the kids bothering you to take a break." I did not send my kids to do a secret mission to bother their father into taking a break.

However, when my kids I never think of it as a bad idea to do. I know though that Casimir still has many things on his plate since our parents have retired to their respective beaches.

Of course, they visit to see the grandkids and for family dinners and traditions. Though we haven't seen them in a while.

"Alexandra I have been doing kingdom work since I was old enough to learn, taking a break isn't bad and no the kids did not bother me to take a break in any way. They came after I was finished actually and imposed the idea of scaring you however I feel we weren't ninja enough." Casimir laughed as I nodded that it was correct they were not ninja enough.

"Honestly I could hear you three a mile away, next time I am teaching the kids how to be stealthy you did not do a great job." I laugh even more as I know I had just offended him.

"Excuse me I will have you know that I was good stealthy pranking you when we were young." Gosh, those pranks felt like ages ago, who knew having a family would age you astronomically?

"Yes, very stealthy it honestly made me mad how stealthy you could be what with all the water pranks and the bucket pranks I am surprised I have not lost my sanity with you yet." I jokingly say but, Casimir seemed to have been displeased.

"Aww, you mean I haven't succeeded in that yet?" Casimir laughed as I gave him a menacing glare.

"Oh, I have a feeling that I should run?" Casimir asked knowing the answer is going to be yes.

"Yes, Casimir runs very fast" and we chased each other throughout the castle as our kids joined in loving our little games.

After a few minutes of chasing and finally catching Casimir, I had everyone march their butts to the dining hall as the meal was finally ready to be eaten.

Looking at everyone around me although our parents were not here today, I was glad to finally have My Family.

*That is the end my little bears, I hope you don't mind that this chapter was short I just wanted to show how the kids were and Alexandra finally having a family of her own which she has wanted since the beginning. This is the end if Lover's thorns... I am so glad for all of you who have read this book, I am glad I stuck with this book. I am also glad for the next few adventures of books I will be writing in the future, for now, let's say goodbye to Casimir and Alexandra they have given us a beautiful story, with a cute beginning and a lovely ending. See you guys in my next book Bye my little bears.*