Stick to the plan

Alexandra's P.O.V

The next morning was way better than yesterday as Casimir was back to his usual self which Alexandra didn't know whether to be thankful for because he is no longer moody or annoyed that she will never know peace in her life.

With how Casimir was it didn't even seem that the new arrival was bothering him, however for her, that was not the case.

"Alexandra, what a beautiful morning is it not?" Richard said too close to Alexandra and that annoyed her yet she kept a calm front so as to not upset the new guest.

"Yes, a very beautiful one indeed" Alexandra forced another smile onto her face making her cheeks hurt from all the forcefulness she has done in the past few hours.

Looking toward Casimir she can see his mood change tremendously again which got on her nerves if he didn't start acting lovely towards her their parents may take away their futures in an instant since it has been a while since they have shown any sense of lovey-dovey ness towards one another.

"Casimir, wouldn't you agree that this morning is just lovely?" Alexandra wanted to start the conversation small however, Casimir thought otherwise accidentally ignoring her as he swam through his annoying thoughts.

Seeing as he didn't answer Alexandra made a different attempt to get his attention so her to not arise any sort of suspicion about their parents.

"Casimir" Alexandra tried to say in a teasing voice and that seemed to finally get his attention.

Seeing him look up with a face of surprise and what seemed to be lust, although Alexandra doesn't know what that would look like on someone's face, Casimir looked toward her showing that she most definitely has his attention.

"Y-yes Alexandra " *ahem*" clearing his throat Casimir look towards Alexandra in anticipation wondering what her next words will be.

"May you please follow me towards the balcony, there is something I would like to discuss with you" Alexandra said in a gentle but, firm tone as she saw Casimir gather himself enough to stand and nod awaiting her to go first.

Before she could take a step she heard an annoying bird call.

"What about me Alexandra may I also come with you two?" Richard said with hope in his tone really wanting to stay with Alexandra.

Before he asked any further questions Alexandra made it clear that it was a discussion for just for her and Casimir.

"No, Richard fortunately hm... this is just a discussion I need to have with Casimir over here so if you would please excuse us." Not waiting for any dismissal from either set of parents, although she knew they would be fine with it, Alexandra quickly grabbed Casimir's hand leading him towards a quiet balcony to talk out whatever the hell is going on with him.

Pushing through the double doors to a balcony Alexandra turned towards Casimir with an annoyed look on her face trying to get an answer for her upcoming question.

"Alright, Casimir what in gods name is going on with you? I thought we discussed yesterday to not make any type of suspicious behavior and well the way you are ignoring me and you seem to have your head in the clouds I just want to see if everything is alright between us?" Alexandra looked at Casimir with a worried look as his mood change was not like him at all.

"Everything is fine Alexandra I have no clue what you are talking about, there is nothing to be worried about here now may we please head back?" Casimir said not even looking at her as he didn't want anything to appear suspicious on his face.

"No, something clearly isn't fine as you won't even look at me, I thought I told you there is nothing to be jealous of I hate Richard and I don't want him messing anything up because you do something out of spite towards him. He is a guest whether we like it or not so just stick to the plan and ignore Richard and everything will be fine." Alexandra said calmly looking towards Casimir with a look to see if he understands not to mess anything up for them.

"Fine, I will try and ignore Richard and his flirtatious ways towards you. I just hate that he needs to be here why can't he leave or be carefully ushered out of the castle by your guards?" Casimir raised his eyebrows wondering why the king wouldn't just let the Richard guy stay.

"Casimir, my father shows everyone respect even if they shouldn't have it Richard comes from a kingdom we most certainly can't undo relationships of otherwise we would cause utter devastation to our people, and my father whether he likes the people we trade with or not, will not jeopardize the safety of our people or our homes so Casimir please just deal with it as I am going to deal with it." Looking at Casimir she sees an understanding come across his handsome features as she sees he won't do anything to jeopardize their plan.

Seeing everything being taken care of for now Alexandra heads back dreading more interactions with Richard as all he does is shamelessly flirt and not even the good flirting that Casimir provides not just trash flirting from Richard but, she deals with it for her father's and kingdoms sake.

Upon arriving she sees Richard is nowhere to be seen curious as to why or whether she should be afraid to see him be somewhere Alexandra loves she decides to ask her father where Richard decided to go to.

"Father, where did sir Richard go off to did he say?" hoping for good news and not something like 'oh he is just in the library' or something along those lines Alexandra waited for an answer from her father.

Hearing the doors open before her father could answer Alexandra turned around dreadfully only to see that it was just Casimir, liking that it was only him she turns back towards her father awaiting the news of the nuisance being gone.

"Richard had received a letter while you two were discussing saying he had to make a quick return as his father wanted to talk something urgent with him, he did say that he will be back in a week or so and to not worry about his travels as he will make a safe return home and maybe even a safe return here." her father said in a Montone's voice seemingly not very excited for the princes' return.

Hearing this amazing news Alexandra smiled but, quickly hid it as she gave a nod of understanding to her father before returning to her breakfast liking that she didn't have to worry about Casimir or Richard messing up the plan as the universe seemed to want to work in her favor.

After that, the rest of the day went by with calmness as Alexandra was elated to no longer have a nuisance around to mess with her or to make Casimir jealous and ruin everything she has worked so hard for.

Knowing though that the nuisance may return someday made her filled with dread but, Alexandra decided that it was something to deal with later.

Knowing this she goes to bed having the calm of the day wash over as she closes her eyes waiting for the day when she has a very own kingdom to rule all by herself, although that dream seemed to be very lonely.

Though that also is something Alexandra will deal with in the future for right now she will stay on this track and get through this long plan Casimir and her have to stick through to get what they both want in the end.

*It seemed as though he decided to not stay for long however look forward to seeing him in the future it seems Richard has a plan for the princess and it doesn't seem like it would be good for our lover's plans lets pray everything goes accordingly or will there be more to face for this fake couple see you guys next time in getting comfortable seems as though our couple will have a nice routine down the next time we see them look forward to this and more see you my little bears*