Chapter 2: Something About The Rain.

Reign's POV.

My shift is over but I can't leave because it's heavily raining outside, most people would take an umbrella and go but my Ombrophobia won't let me, fear of the rain.

How stupid, I know but my mind tends to think that there's something bad in the rain so I never go anywhere near it.

Ariana and Garrett are still here, Mason left with Luke's car and Luke is talking to some chick from school on another booth.

I hate doing this but I do it anyway, I sit across Ariana and Garrett, looking back and forth between them. They're whispering sweet nothings to each other and they don't even notice me.

Great.

I open my mouth to talk to them but it just hangs open when they start making out again.

For fuck's sake, I lean back in my seat.

I notice how their eyes are closed, I once asked my Dad why we close our eyes when praying and he said it's because the most wonderful feelings are felt with your eyes closed.

Ever since that day, I'd notice how a lot of people experienced these 'wonderful feelings' like kissing, praying, eating, being high, sleeping, hell even when fucking but not me, I'm always staring at them when they're kissing me and I stare at the ceiling when they fuck me.

I don't know why, maybe it's because I've never felt that spark that people speak of in books and movies.

"What are you, staring at them kissing?" Luke's voice drags me back to reality as he sits next to me, causing me to scoot over. Ariana and Garrett break apart to look at us.

"I was trying to see who's the better kisser." I lie, Ariana smiles at me.

"Creepy as hell," Luke mutters, I slowly turn to shoot him a murderous glare, I end up spotting lipstick smeared all over his cheek.

"Says the guy that has lipstick all over his stupid face," I scowl at him in disgust.

"That bitch," He starts wiping his face with his hand, totally not touching the spot but I'm not going to tell him that. "Dude, you gotta help me get the hell out of here, that Sheila chick is obsessed with me." He whispers to Garrett.

That Sheila chick is flickering her fingers at him flirtatiously two tables away.

Luke gets all the attention from girls all the time but he doesn't lay with just about anyone, he has a certain type, Sheila is definitely one of them so that only means that...

"He's done fucking her and he's ready to move on to the next blonde, beautiful and skinny," I say out loud.

"I wasn't talking to you, man, the fuck?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"Was I?" I return the look.

"Why are you even sitting here? Shouldn't you be serving those weird shakes that you made up?" He looks me down like I'm... trash.

"Shouldn't you be taking your best male slut award from Ms Blondie over there?" I fire back.

"Shouldn't you be minding your own fucking business and not slut shaming me?" He bites out.

"Shouldn't you be-"

"Okay! okay! Enough!" Ariana snaps at us, we both turn to look at her.

"You're still talking about them, babe? I thought we moved on." Garrett chuckles, looking at her.

"Why are you guys always acting childish around each other?" She furrows her brows in confusion while shifting her gaze between Luke and myself.

"Enough about that, I was talking about Sheila," Luke leans his arms on the table and looks at Garrett.