Chapter 27: Awkward And Silent.

Luke's POV.

I swing my backpack over my shoulder and I walk out of my last class which is calculus, I don't even know how I made it all the way to the end of this day with this awful hangover.

"Hey, Luke, wait up!" Shouts Garrett as he jogs up to me.

"I don't think I'm supposed to be talking to you, man." I rub my forehead.

"Oh c'mon, it was just a stupid prank and if it makes you feel any better, Reign was the one who came up with the idea." He says.

"And you still went through with it." I sigh.

"You wanted me to say no to Rei? She's the boss lady, I would never," He raises his hands in the air, surrendering.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Luke!" Abigail squeaks, walking towards us and grabbing my arm.

I'm really not in the mood for this.

"I guess I'll see you later." Garrett punches my shoulder and hurries towards the exit.

Fuck, man, you can't even help me get out of the situation?

Abigail starts dragging me in a certain direction.

"Where are we going?" I follow involuntarily, she giggles in response and I fight back the urge to roll my eyes.

She opens the door to coach Madison's office and yanks my bag from my shoulder, dropping it on the floor.

"I missed you." She starts feeling my chest, planting kisses along my jaw.

I sigh, shifting my eyes to the ceiling and waiting for it to be over, by it I mean girls acting like I'm their own personal fuck toy. I guess I can't really blame anyone since it's entirely my fault-

"Whoa whoa whoa," I grasp her hands on my belt buckle. "Slow down there, Missy," I release a small chuckle.

"I'll be quick." She drops to her knees and continues working on my belt, I blink down at her.

"Abigail? sweet Abigail." I pull her arm, helping her up.

"What's wrong?" She touches the side of my face, looking concerned.

"I'm not in the mood," The words come out lower than I intended, Abigail laughs.

"Not in the mood?" She doesn't believe me.

"Yep." Even I don't believe me.

It's not like I don't wanna do stuff with Abigail, I do. But the thing is I'd be fantasizing about her, It's happened twice now and the only way I could stop it from happening again is if I actually fuck who-shall-not-be-mentioned and get her out of my head but until then... I'm cock blocking myself.

Yeah, that's a thing now.

"Wow, only men on tv pull that kind of shit," She folds her arms over her chest, giving me a look of suspense.

"I know but I really am not in the mood and-" I pause.

And what?

"And I'm kinda seeing someone." I lie, scratching the back of my neck.

"If Luke Richardson is seeing someone then I'm a virgin. impossible. Dude if you don't want to have fun with me, just say so, you don't have to fucking lie to me." She says.

I feel like I should actually start seeing someone and prove her wrong.

"Noted," I pick up my bag from the floor, she adjusts my varsity jacket and smiles up at me.