Chapter 26: West mighty Lake.

Reign's POV.

It's 1AM in the morning and the party is still going strong, I'm drunk but not as drunk as most people.

After Luke chickened out on me, I ate half of Ari's biscuits and left crumbs on her white comforter before leaving the room and going down stairs, I found Jasmine drinking alone in a corner because Mason was playing ping pong with his football buddies.

I dragged her to the kitchen and we had shots while laughing at other drunk people.

She's actually a fun time, she and Mason would be great for one another.

She disappeared with her friend Rose minutes ago, now it's just me and this precious bottle of whiskey.

"Reign Reign Reign Reign." Ariana hurries towards me, I wrap my arm around her neck, squeezing her into me.

"Hey, sweetie, where have you been?" I sip, looking down at her since she's shorter than me.

"Around, do you wanna go to West mighty lake with us?" She asks, sounding excited.

"Depends, who's us?"

"Mason, Garrett, Luke and Jasmine." She literally counts with her fingers.

Alcohol does that to you.

"I don't know..." I trail, pursing my lips.

"Oh c'mon, we can stay up until sunrise." She whines, pouting up at me.

"Who's driving and how much alcohol did they take?" I swing a sip.

"Mason's driving, he didn't take any alcohol." She shakes her head, her big brown eyes glowing with hope.

"I feel like I don't have a say in this." I give in.

"It will be fun." She pulls my arm, leading me out of the kitchen.

We both stumble on our way out of the house, I take a deep breath as soon as we make it out.

The rest of the crew is standing by Luke's car, being loud as hell.

"I got her!" Ari loudly announces to them

"So you're just gonna leave your house to a bunch of drunk teenagers?" Asks Luke, grabbing the bottle from my hand and chugging like it's beer.

"They're not gonna steal it, are they?" Ari looks at the house.

"No but they might burn it down." I respond, staring at the two jocks punching each other's faces and laughing.

"Literally." Garrett adds.

"I left someone in charge, it'll be fine." She waves it off.

Mason opens the passenger door for Jasmine, I snort a laugh, Ari slaps my arm and I fold my lips between my teeth.

Garrett jumps in the back seat, carrying Ariana over the car and setting her on his lap, I roll my eyes to Luke, who's also looking at them with the same distaste.

Mason slides the driver's seat forward to leave way for me and Luke. Luke gets in first, settling in the back.

"Fuck me." I mumble, getting in and sitting in the middle, I scowl my face at Ari and Garrett, whispering and giggling to each other.

The drive starts off silent, well, not complete silence since Garrett and Ariana can't stop sweet talking.

I kinda like how Mason and Jasmine are shy around one another, it's cute and quiet.

Luke breathes out a laugh beside me, I turn to look at him, he's texting.

Of course.

I move to stick my head in-between the passenger and driver's seat.