Chapter 30: Nothing Good Comes Easy.

Luke's POV.

She won't pick up my calls.

She won't respond to my texts.

She avoided me on Tuesday and literally kneed me in the hallways this morning when I grabbed her arm and tried to talk to her.

Yeah, she's that mad at me and I understand her, I'd be mad at me too but she has to give me a chance to explain myself.

She probably thinks that after-sex reaction was because I got what I wanted and immediately lost interest.

I won't lie, I do lose interest in girls after I sleep with them but that wasn't the case with Reign.

Instead of losing interest, I couldn't stop thinking about doing it again, my mind couldn't stop thinking about when, where, which position? Would she let me eat her out?

Goddamn it! It was highly annoying and confusing at the same time.

It felt different with her, unlike most girls who close their eyes and moan their way to climax, Reign Miller did it all, she moaned, she screamed, she kissed me, she looked into my eyes and she told me what I wanted to hear.

She's a fucking dream.

"Dude, are you even listening to me?" Mason drags me out of my thoughts as he continues pacing my room.

"He's not and I totally understand him because you're not making any fucking sense." Damien blows out a puff of smoke from the floor.

"Why is he here again?" Mason curiously points down at Damien who's laying down on my carpet, his head resting on a pillow.

"He-"

"We." Damien corrects me, rolling his eyes.

"He has an interview with some curious reporter." I answer.

Damien moved back to town from Spain a week ago and since my Dad and his Dad are literally partners in crime, their letting reporters question us about our 'young adult' lives in order to get the full info before we make it to the business world.

I honestly don't know why Damien's doing the interview, he's not his father's successor or even next in line, infact, he might even be Mr Demarco's bastard son if the rumors are true.

"An interview? here?" Asks Mason, swinging his index finger in a circle.

"Let's not forget about little Zo's photoshoot with Teen Vogue." Damien smirks at me.

He and my sister haven't seen each other since he came back. I feel like today is the worst day for her to see him cause she made a pretty big deal about the Vogue shoot and no one really acts natural around their crush.

"Nice." Says Mason.

"So what were you saying?" I avert my eyes from Damien to look at Mason.

"Jasmine, I was telling you about Jasmine and Kyle." He sounds frustrated again.

"Did they get back together?" I ask.

"No, worse, he snuck into her room drunk last night and he..." He releases an angry growl, "He tried to force himself on her." He says through gritted teeth.

"Did she report him?" I ask.

"No, dude, his Dad's the town Mayor, no one's gonna take action against the Mayor's son." He points out.

"Did you break his fucking face?" Asks Damien.

"No." Mason shakes his head.

"Who's this girl to you?" Damien looks up at Mason with narrowed eyes.