Chapter 16: Let's play a game.

Reign's POV.

Luke usually isn't one to keep quiet during a drive with me in the car.

He always tries to pick on my last nerve and play around with my peace in order to ruin my mood but not tonight.

Tonight, we're driving in silence while he smokes a cigarette, we already got the booze and I have no idea where he's taking me.

I mean, I could ask but he looks like he's deep in thought and totally not in the mood for any sort of questions.

We continue driving in silence until he stops the car at the drive-in cinema.

There aren't a lot of cars, I'm guessing it's because of the football game.

They're playing a shitty seventy's movie displaying in black and white.

I look at the car parked next to Luke's and I scrunch my face at the full on make out session happening inside.

Of course.

That's what every drive-in is for.

"If this is your way of trying to get in my pants again, you've already failed," I look at him as he grabs the bottle of liquor from the backseat and twists it open.

"Reign, if I wanted to get in your pants then I would have already done that," He says.

"Are you calling me easy, Richardson?" I laugh at the irony.

"No, I'm trying to tell you that I get pussy whenever I whistle," he shrugs.

"Luke, I dare you to whistle," my eyes go round.

"Oh, so you want to fuck me?" he turns the game around.

"No! and don't say that word in front of me." I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

"What? Pussy?" He smiles at me before taking a sip, keeping eye contact.

"Geez." I huff, looking at the black and white film playing out on the screen in front of us.

He passes the bottle, I take it without looking at him and I chug, feeling the liquid flow down my throat with it's heated burn, setting an electric spike in the pit of my stomach.

Strong drinks are the only things that make me feel.

"Easy." Luke grasps my hand over the neck of the bottle, pulling it from my mouth.

"Don't worry, I don't get as touchy as some people when I get drunk." I smirk, shaking off his hand from mine.

"I was drunk and fucking confused and it only happened once, get over it already." He says.

"Okay then, let's play a game." I suggest.

He stares at me then he shifts like my words made him uncomfortable, he looks to the front and scratches the back of his head.

"Fuck you." He chuckles softly, gripping the back of his neck.

I laugh, leaning my head against the headrest.

"You said you were drunk, well you're not drunk right now." I point out.

"Okay, what if I say I wanna play? What game would it be?" He meets my eyes.

"Never have I ever," I tell him.

"Dumb game," He looks away from me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Also dumb but okay," He gives in.

"Alright," I rub my hands together, "I'll go first, truth or dare?" I ask him.