Chapter 32: Boobs and Smooches.

Reign's POV.

Another Friday, another football game.

I was planning on spending my night at home, binging some awful but funny sitcom but Ariana made my phone ring a billion times, I wasn't picking up her calls at first but I did eventually cause it became annoying.

I regretted doing that after she asked me to pick up her duffle bag from her house, she said she 'accidentally' left it at home.

Usually, I wouldn't take those orders from her but I know what cheer means to her so..

I picked up her pink duffle bag and asked for a ride from her brother Xavier, he only agreed to drive me because he thinks I'm Ariana's coolest friend.

Ariana texted me saying they were still in the girl's locker room.

Now I'm lazy walking to the locker room.

I hear loud music and voices singing as I walk closer to the locker room in the hallway.

I let myself inside without knocking, I find most of the girls already dressed in their cheer uniforms, singing along to In my feelings by Drake.

Some of them are even twerking.

I snort a laugh, biting on my lower lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Ari rushes towards me, still in her clothes.

"I think you forgot to tell me cheerleading was this fun." I stare at the girls as she unhooks the duffle bag from my shoulder.

"It has its perks." She smiles at me before jogging towards the lockers.

"Put your tits away, I'm coming in." A familiar male voice announces from behind me, I twist my head to look at Jace.

"Jace, how many times?" Jasmine snaps at him while the other girls carry on with their... Celebration.

"Oh c'mon, I've seen it all," He says in an obvious tone as he stands beside me.

"Yeah but not all bodies and body parts are shaped the same." I say to him, he looks at me and furrows his brows.

"Oh wow, Reign Miller at a football game, who died?" He sounds genuinely shocked.

"My pride." I shrug.

"Here you go, I washed it." Penelope Tyson passes him something that looks like a football jersey.

"Thanks, sweetheart." He winks at her, she blushes before turning on her heel and walking away.

You'd be surprised to know the kind of power this guy has on these girls.

"Shouldn't you be dressed by now?" I look at him in a white t-shirt and jeans.

He lifts his shirt, showing me his stomach, or rather what's on his stomach.

"What is that." I wrinkle my face at the round purple bruise on his tight abs.

"Some sick fuck kicked me during training yesterday, It hurts when I run so I'm not playing tonight." He releases his shirt.

"Poor baby." I pat his shoulder, faking a pout.

"Don't make fun of me, I live for football." He playfully glares at me.

"You want me to wear your jersey and scream go Jace on the bleachers even though you won't be playing?" I ask with fake excitement.

"That would be cool, actually." He extends his jersey.

"I was kidding," I laugh, waving him off.

"Nope, you're doing it, you owe me, remember?" He holds my hand and forces me to take the jersey.