Chapter 7: Vanilla special.

A\N: I guess I should have done this earlier but better late than never.

Warning: This story is a dark romance book, that means it may contain themes of strong language, physical and psychological abuse, drug abuse\addiction, depression, sexual scenes and mentions of suicide. I know it's a lot but stick with me here, I'm trying to tell you a story but it's also fine if you leave because this isn't your cup of tea.

*

Luke's POV.

Everyone felt freaked out by Reign's 'suicide attempt' and they decided that we all went back home the next morning, on our birthday.

None of us felt like talking the entire ride back, but as soon as we dropped Reign at her house and she got out of the car without saying anything, Ariana started talking about how we had to 'save her' while Garrett and Mason suggested that we gave her some space.

Yeah, cause, obviously, suicidal thoughts are most likely to be a contagious disease that they're so afraid to catch.

Do note the sarcasm.

Garrett and Mason decided to throw a party for me at Garrett's house since his folks aren't in town and of course, Reign didn't receive an invite.

The last time I celebrated my birthday without Reign Miller was when I was fourteen, I don't even remember shit about the day but I'll tell you this, I didn't get a present that made me feel threatened and thankful at the same time.

I can't help but wonder what she got me this year.

A gun?

Probably.

Parties are a mood, you're either into them or into the high part of them and right now I'm only into the high part even though I'm still not high.

I spot Wesley Travis in the dancing crowd, I shove my way through towards him, he's now leaning against the wall in the living room and shaking people's hands as they drift passed him.

"Hey, man," I stand in front of him, "Got anything for me?" I drop my gaze to his little waist bag.

"You didn't order," He speaks loudly over the booming music.

"I'll pay double," I say to him.

"You know double equals to a hundred for less than usual," He chews his gum in lazy strokes, I shove my hands in my pockets, in search for a hundred, I find it in my back pocket and I extend it to him.

He smirks at me, reaching his hand into his little adventure bag and hand shaking the poison into my hand as he takes the bill into his own.

"Go easy, alright?" It's a warning.

"I'll try." I pat his shoulder as I walk away towards the staircase, climbing the stairs and into Garrett's bedroom where I find two people fucking against the wall, I roll my eyes at them.

"Hey! get the fuck out!" He shouts breathlessly, he looks ridiculous with his pants down, ass out, shirt on, legs wrapped around his waist.

Geez, amateur hour.

I ignore him. Both of them.

I leave the door open, walking to Garrett's desk. I release the white powder from it's carrier, making a line using Garrett's rule.

I can't help but wonder how I got to this point, coke can literally stop my heart in a second but I don't think I give a shit sometimes.

I lean my head over the desk, sniffing the white powder into my nose in one sharp inhale, I pinch my nose as I feel it sting and I shut my eyes to welcome the feeling.