Chapter 34: I Need New Friends.

Luke's POV.

Garrett forced us to drop by the so called celebration party that Ariana was filmed kissing Shane.

It's at times like these that I find myself missing my car.

That thing drives me places, I have to acknowledge that more often.

"What do you guys think I should do to him?" He asks as we all get out of the car and approach the mansion.

"Nothing, she kissed him and you know it." Says Mason.

"Yeah but the fucker kissed her back." He says through gritted teeth, looking pissed off.

"Who in their right mind wouldn't kiss her back, bro, c'mon." Mason points out, chuckling. I purse my lips, nodding in agreement.

"Who's party is this anyway?" I look at the house.

"We're not here to party, we're here to kick some ass." Garrett walks backwards, pointing at Mason and I.

"Yeah, I'm not kicking someone's ass for kissing a girl who clearly wanted you to react, I never wanted to be the one to tell you this, bro, but your relationship with Ariana is a little bit problematic." I say to him, he halts, standing in front of us like this is news to him.

"Did you just say a little bit problematic?" Mason turns to me, "It's like full on problematic, remember that time they started making out in the middle of an argument?"

"What's problematic about that? I felt like ending the argument with a kiss and it worked." He defends, shrugging.

Mason and I exchange a look.

"Don't fucking look at each other, I love that girl, y'all wouldn't understand it." He turns around and continues walking, but then he spins around to face us again. "Okay, fine, maybe it's a little bit problematic but what do you guys think I should do about it?" He asks frustratedly.

"Move on." Mason and I say in union, Garrett looks between us in total disbelief.

"I need a fucking drink." He sighs, walking towards the house.

We walk into the party and it's packed, like full on Friday night party splash.

It doesn't take a while for us to spot Ariana in the kitchen, talking to some random guy.

Garrett clutches his hands into fists and launches in their direction but Mason holds him back.

"That poor guy is fucking innocent, he's just having fun flirting with a cheerleader who told him about how single she is, he doesn't deserve to get punched in the face," Mason explains to him while Garrett glares at them.

Jake Kent walks up to me and shakes a little plastic bag of coke into my hand.

"Fucking life saver." I slip it in my pocket.

"You're welcome." He shoves his red cup in my hand, looking drunk and tired.

"Yo, who's party is this?" Mason asks Jake, still holding Garrett back.

"Damien," Jake responds.

"This is not Damien's house," I look around the unfamiliar house.

I've been to Damien's house and this is not it.

"Where is he?" I ask Jake.

"Upstairs, first room on your left." He points up, "I wouldn't go there if I were you, he's... Busy." He giggles like a child.

"Okay, let's go see Damien." Mason drags Garrett.

"Nah-uh." Garrett resists, his eyes still glued to Ariana who didn't even notice our presence.