Chapter 19: Sugary Sweet.

Luke's POV.

I make a straight line with my key card, snorting the white powder off the wooden table, pinching and wiping my nose.

The door bursts open and two girls stumble in while making out.

I watch with a smile as they moan and touch each other everywhere in their soaked bikinis.

"This is probably the hottest thing I've ever seen," I say, my words break them apart, they both turn to look at me.

"Luke, what the fuck?"

"Hello to you too, Angela." I wink at her, she rolls her eyes.

"Get out." She points to the door.

"Really? You don't want me to uh.. join in instead?" I ask teasingly.

"Out!" They demand at the same time.

"Okay, geez." I surrender, walking out of the room and shutting the door behind me.

I only invited people I know to this so called party.

I know it's some kind of a popular kid act but the thing is I hate being around so many people and I don't think I like the idea of so many people finding out about this place.

I walk into the kitchen to grab myself a drink, the kitchen counter is littered with red cups, punch and snacks.

"Hey, man." Garrett wraps his arm around my shoulder as I empty the remainder of the scotch into the red cup.

"Did I invite you? I don't remember inviting you." I shrug off his arm.

"Don't be a dick, man, I really didn't mean to call her a slut," He sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"But you did and I don't like the fact that you're even saying the word out loud right now." I sip.

"I love her more than anything, Luke, I really do but she drives me insane sometimes, she makes me do things that I wouldn't usually do," He says while I look outside to the pool where everyone is high, drunk and half naked.

"I'll take that information with me to the bathroom and I'll be sure to piss it out of my body in two seconds," I say to him, fake smiling at Tina Franklin as she waves and makes her way to the pool.

"What's up motherfuckers, are we getting laid tonight or what?" Jace Rodriguez pours himself a drink on the counter.

The dude's a junior but he's made quite a reputation for himself.

"Aren't you dating Sandra?" Garrett asks with a chuckle.

"Correct," he smirks.

"She isn't here." I point out.

"Also correct." He picks up his cup and exits the kitchen.

"He's such a man-hole," Says Garrett.

"He is but so are you." I shrug, he nods totally agreeing with me.

I roll my eyes.

"Let's get this party fucking started!" Someone shouts from behind me, I twist my head to look.

Ariana and Reign.

Ari has her arm wrapped around Reign's neck, holding a bottle of rosé in her other hand.

I sip, staring at them.

Ariana is wearing denim shorts over her yellow bikini, looking like a fucking super model, she should be. Reign is in a white bikini top, black jean shorts and Converse shoes and she's wearing one of those belly chains which looks sexy as fuck.