Chapter 11: I didn't do that, the alcohol did.

Reign's POV.

"No fucking way." I say, staring at Garrett's house and then at his car in the driveway.

"Not arguing with you on this one, let's go," He parks his car behind Garrett's.

"I'm not talking to them." I point out.

"You don't have to talk to them." He gets out of the car and walks around it to open my door, "Get out." He demands.

"No." I fold my arms over my chest, he ducks his head into the car, leaning over to unbuckle my seatbelt, I place my hand over his, stoping him. "Luke..." I start.

He turns his head to look at me with an annoyed expression, I stare into his glancing gray eyes and my breath shallows as his gaze studies my face, I can practically taste his breath.

"Please don't make me go in there," I put on a fake frown, hoping that will do the trick.

He looks away, unbuckling my seatbelt and pulling me out of his car.

"If you don't want me to treat you like a child, don't act like one." He says in a serious tone, his gaze settles on my dress for the tenth time this night.

"I really don't like that dress." He shuts the car door, tugging me towards the front door.

Like I give a shit about what he thinks about the things that I wear.

We stand in front of the polished wooden door, Luke looks at me as he rings the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door flies open, revealing a very drunk Ariana.

She hugs Luke, eyeing me over his shoulder, she pulls away and hurries to hug me too, I stumble back from the impact.

I hate that I wanna hug her back.

"I'm so glad you came." She tells me through our hug, I don't say anything.

I pull away from the embrace, walking inside, she closes the door behind us and leads me to the living room where we find Garrett and Mason sitting on the sofa and playing poker cards. Luke disappears to another room.

I drop myself next to Mason, he wraps his arm around my shoulder and smacks a kiss on my cheek while Garrett throws a pillow at me, his form of greeting me.

I guess we're just pretending that last weekend did not happen.

Luke walks in with a bottle of liquor, drinking from the bottle, he sits next to Ariana who's sitting next to Garrett.

Luke whispers something in Ariana's ear, she looks at him and giggles, blushing and everything.

"Hey, cut it out," Garrett points at Luke warningly, Luke raises his hands, surrendering.

"So, you guys came here together?" Asks Mason, pointing between Luke and myself.

"No, he drove and I flew." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Wow, you didn't kill each other? I'm so proud!" Ariana exclaims, placing her hand over her chest like it warms her heart.

Don't say anything, Do not say it!

"She was in need of my help," Luke informs them without even looking at me.

He better not mention the panic thing.

"I was not, he cock blocked me." I tell them, they laugh and I fight back a smile.

"Who was the lucky, not so lucky guy?" Asks Mason as he shuffles the cards.

"Zane," I smile, remembering the kiss.

"Blond Zane?" Asks Ari.

"Blond Zane," I clarify.