Chapter 20: Dirty Mouth.

Reign's POV.

It's 8PM, people haven't left because it's been raining for hours. I don't even think anyone was planning on driving home drunk anyway so I guess we're all spending the night.

And It's not like my Mom will care or even notice.

I locked myself in the room Luke opened earlier, I can hear loud noises coming from downstairs, they're probably playing some stupid game and drinking while at it.

Lightening flashes outside the bedroom window and I hitch my breath, as always.

I'm so sick of this stupid phobia.

My phone vibrates on the bed beside me, I pick it up with a sigh because I know it's Ari.

"Why am I looking for you?"

It's from Luke.

I widen my eyes at the screen, almost asking myself how I have his number and where he got mine but then I remember that we're both in that stupid group chat that Ariana made two years ago.

"Gee, Richardson, are you saying you miss me?"

"Maybe. D u lv?"

"Use your words."

"Are you still here?"

"Upstairs, bring a cold beer or don't show your face."

His reply doesn't come so I toss the device beside me, sitting up and staring at the door.

Why do I feel so nervous?

Probably because he literally suggested to be your 'fuck buddy' and you said you'd 'think about it.'

Fuck, why did I say that?

A knock makes my pulse quicken, I literally slap myself in the face, telling myself to get it together.

He opens the door, peeking his head in first.

"Permission to enter?" He asks.

"You drunk, Richardson?" I ask.

"I texted you for the first time in my life so yeah, I am drunk." He let's himself inside the room, closing the door and leaning against it.

No shirt, no shoes, no belt, just dark jeans and messy brown hair. His jeans are hanging low around his waist, giving me a very delightful sight of that V and his lean toned waist.

If I die before I wake, I pray to God my soul to take.

My Dad always told me to repeat those words everytime a sinful thought came to my mind, not just before sleep.

I think I just had a very fucked up sinful thought while staring at Luke.

I look at anything other than him.

"What's wrong?" He questions.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" I grip the back of my neck, looking down at my lap.

"You're not telling me to fuck off or commenting on my shirtlessness."

"I can't tell you to fuck off because this is literally your house and your shirtlessness might be the only thing I like about you." I shift, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Okay, so you're in that kind of mood," I hear the smile in his tone.

"What kind of mood?" I ask, finally looking at him, he slightly shakes his head, looking down at the floor.