Chapter 21: Asshole Actions.

Luke's POV.

There's someone laying on my chest.

light and soft.

I lift my eyelids, looking down at the person.

Maddie.

Shit.

How do I always get myself in these types of situations.

Well for starters, Reign locked the door last night, I mean I don't know that for sure because I didn't go back but I do know that she wouldn't have left it open for me to go back and do what exactly? Seduce her into kissing me all over again?

Maybe in another life.

Unfortunately for me, I do know Reign, I know she wants to give in but she's too cautious about the okay we fucked so now what? Thing that's most likely to happen afterwards.

Honestly? It would be a little weird.

I don't even know where all this sexual attraction shit is coming from, we're talking about a girl I've been bickering with since the second she said her name in freshman year, but now all of the sudden I can't stop thinking about how her lips taste like or what her face looks like when she cums.

Damnit it.

I'm pathetic, I know but I can't, I can't stop thinking about it.

Anyway, instead of going back up to that bedroom, I ended up opening a bottle of Hennessy, got drunk to prepare myself for sleep, Maddie joined me and the rest is history.

Not feeling proud of myself right about now.

I gently move her off me, sitting on the edge of the bed and grabbing my phone off the nightstand.

Should I text her?

And say what?

Good morning?

Fuck, I'm no prude.

I run a frustrated hand through my hair, I hear Maddie shifting behind me, she wraps her arms around my body from behind, pressing her naked chest against my bare back.

"Morning." She whispers.

"Morning." I respond flatly while shooting Mason a text.

"Last night was so good, as always." She kisses the side of my head and I jerk it to the side, dodging her affection.

Intimacy disgusts me, especially when it's done this early in the morning.

"I'll agree with you when I remember." I respond, getting up and shoving my phone in my pocket.

"You're a total different person when you're sober." She says, holding the sheets up to cover her bare chest.

I release an amused chuckle, looking down at her.

"Isn't everyone?"

"Okay, yeah but I'm confused, sometimes you act like you like me but then you treat me like a sex doll." She complains.

"Dude, what are you talking about? I've literally hooked up with you twice and I was drunk on both occasions and you came on to me not the way around." I point out, turning to leave.

"Whatever Luke, I just don't think I deserved being imagined as someone else." She says behind me, I halt, turning to look at her again.

"What does that even mean?"

"See? You don't even remember your asshole actions."

"What asshole actions?"

"You were fantasizing about some other bitch the whole time we were having sex." She raises her tone.