Chapter 36: Full Bonkers.

Reign's POV.

I hate making bad decisions.

They bite me back in the ass and they make me feel like a very shitty person.

Going into that shower with Luke was one bad decision and it bit me back in the ass when I felt like asking him to be my 'fuck buddy' and he straight up put me on... standby?

The hell?

Why did I get in that shower with him?

I really was feeling sticky but I would have waited.

I mean, I'm naked shy, right?

Right?

I don't even know anymore cause that's not what I felt when I took off my clothes and decided to shower with him and then he decided to turn it into a fuck sesh and I stupidly let him.

Why did I let him?

I didn't see him cum but what about precum?

Please, God, no.

I fall face down onto the mattress, screaming into the pillow, I roll over and stare at the ceiling, my mind whirling with all kinds of thoughts.

I don't want to have a tiny Luke junior at the age of seventeen, that's unacceptable.

I really don't like Luke, he's a stuck up brat but for some reason, sex with Luke is the best and I seem to like it very much.

I sit up, pursing my lips.

I could find someone else who's also good at it, right?

Shane, maybe?

"Stop." I mutter to myself, slapping my cheeks.

I get up from the bed, zombie walking towards the full length mirror.

My hair is still damp from the shower and....

I move closer, squinting my eyes at my reflection.

"Fuck." I hiss at the appearance of a red mark on my chin, I don't even know how that's there.

I roll my eyes to the ceiling, groaning and turning on my heel to exit the guest bedroom.

The day my Mom will skip town for the weekend like Garrett's parents, I will have one blast of a party.

By myself.

Who says dancing on your own in your living room while drinking red wine isn't fun?

I walk down the stairs, hearing the sound of an action movie playing in the living room.

I walk to the kitchen to grab a bottle of beer cause I need it.

I grab a beer from the fridge and I make my way to the living room.

Mason is the only one watching the movie, Garrett is texting on his phone while Luke and Ariana have their eyes glued to one phone.

Our generation and screens.

I sit next to Garrett, grabbing my phone from the coffee table where I had left it, I find a text from Hunter... Again.

"Hey, beautiful."

Ugh.

I scowl.

People still use that line?

I sip, staring at the screen and actually considering replying.

Hunter could be Luke's replacement.

My eyes avert from my phone to where Luke is sitting with Ariana, I catch him staring at me but he quickly looks away, going back to whatever they're looking at on Ari's phone.