Chapter 33: Sex Over Love.

Luke's POV.

After my failed sex attempt with Abby, I'm now standing in the parking lot, waiting for Garrett and Mason since they drove me here tonight.

Should've just brought my car.

Abby is here too, she says she's waiting for her friend Harriet who's also no where to be seen.

We're thriving through this awkward silence, I know she has questions to ask me cause this is the second time I've turned her down.

I don't know why I can't stop thinking about Reign, I've tried ignoring her and distancing myself all week but that hasn't helped.

"You didn't bring your car?" Abby speaks after a long time of silence.

"I caught a ride with Garrett and Mason." I answer, looking at the red Jeep as I lean against it.

"Oh." She nods.

Silence takes over again.

"Hey, what's up with you these days?" She speaks again.

"What do you mean?" I scratch the back of my head.

"I mean you used to be so fun." She let's out a nervous laugh.

I chuckle, shaking my head and looking at the loud group of teenagers that walk by us.

"Not wanting to sleep with you makes me less fun?" I stare at her.

"No, it's just that you're becoming so quiet and serious and-"

"And?" I cut in, my tone coming out sharp. She now looks uncomfortable but that doesn't stop her from talking..

"Just not fun, really." She shrugs.

"Then hang out with other fun people, Abigail, it's that easy." I tell her.

"Okay, you don't have to be rude." She mumbles underneath her tone.

We both go silent again, after a few more minutes of silence, Garrett, Mason and Ari show up. Garrett and Ariana are arguing about something again.

"You know what, fuck this." Ariana starts walking away from the argument, joining her other friends.

"What the fuck, Ariana, I told you it was nothing!" Garrett starts following her as she increases her pace, he jogs up to her and grabs her arm.

"Fuck you!" She spins around and shoves him, "We're fucking done, Garrett, For good this time!" She screams in tears.

I roll my eyes knowing they'll probably get back together before this night even ends.

"C'mon, baby, don't be like that." He raises his hands in the air but she continues walking away from him.

"Men." I hear Abby comment.

Mason stands beside me and looks between Abby and myself with that suspicious gaze of his.

"What the hell happened to you?" I narrow my eyes at his black eye.

"Damien started a fight- wait, no, I meant to say he started a war with the crest kids." He informs me, "You should see the other guy though." He smiles, looking all proud of himself.

"Of course he did." I sigh.

Garrett walks back to the car, groaning and muttering cuss words.

"No, you're not driving." Mason grips Garrett's shoulder when he tries to get to the driver's seat. "Your break up is not going to kill us." He takes the keys from Garrett's hold.

"Can I catch a ride with you guys?" Asks Abby.

Oh, she's still here.

"Depends, are you gonna let us hit afterwards?" Mason winks at her while Garrett walks around to get on the passenger side.