Chapter 28: Serious Rich People Shit.

Reign's POV.

Luke speeds his car through the gates, driving through the large estate and to the circular driveway with a marple fountain sitting in the center.

He parks the car in front of the house and I blink at the gigantic mansion as we both get out of the car.

I leave my backpack in his car and he leads to the front door while I stare at the other luxurious cars around the fountain.

Damn.

He opens the tall double glass doors and we walk in.

"Welcome, I guess," He says, closing the door behind me.

I look up to face the chandelier hanging in the ceiling, lighting the place as though it were made out of diamonds.

The wallpaper looks vintage and the furniture is polished, maintaining two colors of black and white.

I look to my left and peek into the piano room, I wonder who plays the piano.

"I wanna see your room," I look at him, his brows shoot up, "Stop thinking about fucking me, I just wanna see your room," I clarify, he chuckles, stroking his jaw.

"Okay." He starts walking towards the two set of stairs meeting at the landing.

I follow, feeding my eyes as I walk closely behind him.

He opens the white door to his bedroom, gesturing for me to walk in first. I do.

His room is insanely huge, the walls are covered in black and gold pattered wallpaper, the tall windows are casting rays of light into the room, his large California king sized bed neatly made in the middle of the room and he has a walk in closet and a flat tv screen.

"This is some serious rich people shit." I comment, giggling as I look at him.

He forces a small smile, "I'm gonna take a quick shower." He says, walking towards a door in the corner of the room.

And he has his own bathroom?

Wow.

He disappears into his bathroom and I walk towards the tall windows, peeking outside, I find myself smiling at the view.

They have a red oak tree and a maze in their back yard.

I can't believe he wakes up to this view every morning.

I hear the door squeak behind me and I snap my head to look.

I smile at the little white furry friend walking inside.

"Hey there little guy," I kneel down, patting my lap, it rushes towards me and gets comfortable on my lap as I pet it.

It's so white and clean and furry.

I always wanted a puppy but my mother is allergic to fur.

The door to the bathroom opens and I turn to look at him, he has a white towel hanging around his waist, his wet hair sticking up and his chest on display.

He pauses, looking at me and my new friend.

"Did it shit on my bed again?" He asks, I laugh.

"No, it just came in, what do you call it." I ask, he makes his way to the closet.

"Mrs Hazel." I hear him respond from inside the closet.

"Why Mrs Hazel?" I look down at the puppy.

"My sister named it after a teacher she hates at her school," I hear him laugh.