Chapter 31: Pretty Little Stalkers.

Reign's POV.

Remember when I said Wednesdays never rule in my favor?

I still stand by that.

Remember when I told peter I'd cover for him on Wednesday?

He remembers that.

But instead of not showing up and leaving everything to me, he showed up and made me promise to be his own personal waitress while on his date with a boy called Brandon.

I agreed because I have nothing better to do and Peter is kind of a good co-worker.

"Your volcano marshmallow fluff shake, sir." I place the drink on Brandon's side of the table. "And a chocolate milkshake for you." I put it down on Peter's side of the table.

"Thanks, how professional of you." Peter says sarcastically, Brandon smiles at him.

"Anything else?" I hold the tray behind me, looking back and forth between them.

"No but we'll call you back soon." He waves me off, I stick my tongue out at him, he scowls up at me and I walk away.

I feel my phone buzz in my apron pocket, I pull it out to find three missed calls from Ariana.

I slip the device back in the pocket, ignoring the notifications.

I place- more like toss the tray on the counter, looking around the empty seats and wondering why the place is so dry on Wednesdays.

Never Tear Us Apart by INXS starts playing in the shop and I smile.

I might not be a big fan of love but boy am I a huge fan of love songs.

I dramatically sing on top of my lungs about living a thousand years, I hear Brandon and Peter chuckling.

"Reign!" Ariana busts through the double doors, I literally jump at the sound of her voice.

"God, Ari, you fucking scared me." I place my hand over my chest.

"We need your help." Her tone sounds breathy.

"What help and who's we?" I wrinkle my face.

"Jasmine and I, we need your help." She sounds eager.

"With what?" I roll my eyes, knowing it's probably something stupid and pathetic.

"Garrett lied about going out drinking and so did Mason, we think one-"

"Hold on right there." I raise a silencing finger. "No offense but you guys really shouldn't revolve your lives around boys and what they're doing when they're not fucking you, who cares if they're out bawling instead of drinking?" I raise my hands in the air.

"Reign, this is serious, okay? My phone track says Garrett is at Hallcreek river. I don't know what he's doing there or if someone didn't just kidnap him there." She whispers the last part.

See? I knew it was going to be stupid and pathetic.

"Oh my God, what? Poor Garrett and Mason, they must be so scared, I could have tagged along with you guys if I weren't so busy but you and Jasmine should totally go check up on them." I say sweetly, she shakes her head at me.

"Rei, there's barely anyone here." She looks around the place.

"No, I still have customers." I jerk my chin to where Peter and Brandon are sitting.

"Hey Peter?" She calls him.

"Don't bother Peter, he's on a date." I hold her arm but Peter has already turned to look at her.