Allergic Reaction

AN! This has been highly requested and long awaited! I hope you all enjoy! 

Gracies POV (5 Years Old)

It was Saturday night and the whole of the intelligence team had come round for some Chinese food.

"Food's here" Adam announced as a knock on the door echoed throughout the apartment,

"Really? How'd you figure that one out?" Kevin asked jokingly as Adam and Jay left to get the food and returned a few seconds later with bags of takeout.

"Ok, grab what's yours" Hailey said as she helped unpack the bags,

"You sit down Gracie and I'll bring you your food" Jay said and I walked back over to the sofa and sat down.

"Do you wanna try some of my chicken Gracie?" I heard Kim ask as she piled some food on to her plate.

"No thank you" I said as I wrinkled my nose in slight disgust.

"She won't eat anything that's not sweet and sour chicken and noodles" Jay said as he walked over to me and handed me a plate,

"Thank you" I said as I took it from him and rested it on my knee.

Everyone walked back over with their food and tucked in and I soon found that my chicken, along with most of my noodles, had been eaten.

"Jay, can I have some more please?" I asked my brother who was still eating his own food.

"Just wait until I've finished this and I'll get you some more" he replied making me groan,

"But I'm still hungry now" I replied making him look over at me from where he was sitting on the floor.

"The chicken is on the table Gracie, you can reach it yourself and if you don't want to then you'll have to wait" he said simply.

"Ok" I caved with a sigh. I took my plate and carried it over to the table where multiple boxes where half full across the surface. I picked up the first box and looked inside to see chicken. I sighed once again as I examined the contents of the box. It looks like my chicken. With a little shrug I carefully scooped some out and put it on to my plate along with some more noodles.

"See, wasn't so hard now was it?" Jay asked as I sat back down on the sofa. I frowned slightly in a form of silent reply. I ate most of my noodles before going to eat some chicken. I could tell by the first bite that it wasn't my chicken. But it tasted good. I've definitely never had it before. I ate a couple of pieces and went to bite in to a third when my throat began to feel itchy. I cleared my throat in an attempt to get rid of the itch. When that didn't work I began to cough like I've never coughed before.

"You ok kiddo?" Kevin asked as I brought my hand up to my throat and my eyes began to widen in panic.

"Gracie, what's the matter?" Jay frowned before he stood up and ran over to me, crouching down to my height "are you choking?" He asked as I began to gasp for air and shook my head erratically.

"Jay we need to get her to hospital" Hailey said and Jay nodded. He picked me up and carried me out of the apartment and down to his truck. He climbed in to the back with me and Adam jumped in to the drivers seat. I could feel my vision becoming blurry from tears as I continued to gasp for air.

"It's ok baby" Jay tried to soothe as he held me close to his chest and I grabbed on to his arm in terror "everything's gonna be ok. I've got you" he assured as my eyes grew heavy and black dots covered my vision "stay with me Gracie. Keep your eyes open" he urged "I just need you to hang on a little longer and the doctors can make you feel better" he promised as my eyes finally fell closed and blackness overtook me.