Christmas Party Tantrum Part 1

AN! Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying this festive period! 

Gracies POV (5 Years Old)

My eyes scanned the crowded room in search of some entertainment. The room was filled with my brothers' friends and colleagues celebrating Christmas.

"Jay Jay" I said as I pulled on my brothers sleeve making him look down at me "I'm bored" I complained making him sigh.

"How can you possibly be bored Gracie?" He asked in disbelief.

"Can I go on your phone?" I asked hopefully,

"Mines nearly out of charge you'll have to ask Will" he told me. So I once again scanned across the room before locating my eldest brother walking in to the room from the bathroom.

"Can I go on your phone?" I asked impatiently.

"Excuse you?" He replied with raised eyebrows,

"Can I go on your phone?" I repeated my earlier question, this time with a hint of annoyance.

"I think you're missing something at the end of that sentence" he reminded and I huffed,

"Can I go on your phone please?" I said once again, emphasising the please.

"That's better" Will said as he reached in to his jeans pocket "you have to give it back when you're told though Gracie" he said as he handed me the phone. I nodded silently as I took the phone from him and went to sit down in one of the empty booths near a corner.

I'm not sure just how long I had been playing on Wills phone for but my brother was soon walking back over to where I was sat and stood behind me.

"I think you've been on there long enough now Gracie" my brother said as he moved my hair behind my shoulders.

"Noooo" I whined "just five more minutes" I insisted as I carried on with my game,

"You don't need five more minutes" Will replied "c'mon, it's time to turn it off now" he said firmly.

"I don't wanna" I scowled as I kept a firm grip on the phone.

"Gracie" Will warned "give me my phone back" he said sternly.

"No" I shrieked as I held the phone close to my chest. Will grabbed the back of my chair and spun it to the side before crouching down to my level.

"Gracelyn, you've got three seconds to do as you're told before you're gonna be in big trouble" my oldest brother warned.

"It's not fair" I sobbed as I threw my head back dramatically.

"One" he began making my sobs increase,

"Noooooo" I screeched.

"Two" he continued sternly,

"STOP IT!" I demanded and without a second though launched the phone across the room where it hit the wall and landed on the floor.

"Gracelyn Halstead" Will said in a shocked horror,

"Did she just do what I think she did?" Jay asked he walked over to us.

"She threw my phone across the room" Will confirmed before standing up to retrieve it. I took this opportunity to try and make a run for it.

"Er, I don't think so missy" Jay said as he scooped me up off the floor and held my in to is side by my waist.

"GET OFF ME!!!" I screamed making people look over in our direction. I continued to scream blood curdling screams as Jay carried me out of the room and in to the parking lot. "STOP ITTTT!!!" I continued to scream. Jay carried me over to his truck and opened the front passenger side door and sat me down. I immediately tried to run once again but received a shark smack on the back of the legs instead.

"Sit down!" Jay said in a raised voice "you stay right where you are until you calm down" He lectured,

"I don't wanna" I sobbed hysterically but my brother ignored me.

It was about twenty minutes before my screaming stopped and turned to soft whimpers,

"Have you finished now?" Jay asked as he removed some of my hair from my tear streaked face.

"Cuddle?" I asked as my bottom lip quivered. Jay picked me up from the seat and wrapped his arms around me "'m sorry" I sobbed "I didn't mean to break Wills phone" I exclaimed as Jay continued to rub my back soothingly.

"It doesn't matter if you meant to or not Gracie" Jay replied "even without throwing the phone that behaviour was unacceptable" he lectured.

"Am I getting a spanking?" I asked dreadfully as I wiped my nose on my sleeve,

"That's Wills decision" Jay shrugged "if it where my phone you just threw across the room you definitely wouldn't be sitting comfortably right now" he told me "now we're gonna go back inside and you're gonna go speak to Will" he said. Jay placed me on the floor and took my hand firmly in his before walking across the parking lot and back in to the party. 

AN! Second part yet to be written so have your say! What do you guys think? 

Does Will spank Gracie?

If not how is she punished?

Is the phone broken? 

Is Jay right in leaving the punishment to Will this time round?