Christmas Day

AN! This is kind of a part two so I would recommend reading the chapter Christmas Eve if you haven't already!

Gracies POV (6 Years Old)

I woke up and it was still dark outside. I sat up and checked the numbers on my alarm clock, 6:40am! I remembered what Jay had said the night before and squealed excitedly. I threw my covers back and jumped out of bed before running out of my bedroom and straight in to Jay and Haileys bedroom.

"Wake up" I exclaimed as I jumped up on to the bed and jumped up and down "it's Christmas Day" I added.

"Are you sure?" Hailey asked with a tired smile "it still feels like the middle of the night to me, don't you think Jay?" She asked my brother who let out a long yawn before pulling me off of my feet and in between the two of them.

"Na ah" I shook my head "you said I could get up as long as it was after 6:30am and it is!" I said matter of factly.

"Alright" Jay laughed "merry Christmas sweetie" he said.

"Merry Christmas" I replied before turning to Hailey and saying the same thing,

"Merry Christmas baby girl" she smiled back.

"You need to let me go so I can go and wake up Will" I said trying my best to wriggle out of my brothers hold.

"I'm not stopping you" he shrugged but made no move to let me go.

"Jayyy" I giggled as I continued to try and move his arm from around my waist "let go" I pleaded,

"Fine" he said over dramatically and I climbed off of his bed and ran over to Wills room.

"Will" I squealed as I belly flopped on top of him making him grunt "merry Christmas" I said crawling up to where his head was and pulling his eyes open with my fingers making him laugh and bat my hands away from his face,

"Merry Christmas Graciekins" he replied with a yawn.

"I heard Santa last night on the roof!" I exclaimed making my eldest brother raise his eyebrows,

"No way" he replied making me nod in reply.

"I made sure to go straight back to sleep so he didn't think I was awake" I explained.

"I think that was a good plan" Will agreed "do you think he stopped at our house?" He asked,

"I think he did" I replied "we need to go see though" I insisted as I tore the duvet from on top of him and pulled his arms in a bid to get him out of bed.

"Ok ok" he laughed "I'm coming" he assured as he climbed out of his bed and we both walked in to the hallway where Jay and Hailey where already stood waiting.

"Finally" Jay said dramatically "we've been stood here for hours" he added jokingly. I excitedly walked straight past my brother and his girlfriend and walked straight in to the living room.

The Christmas tree stood fully lit in the darkened room, softly illuminating everything in its reach. Underneath the tree sat a large pile of presents all in pink wrapping paper with snowflakes decorating the surface. My once empty stocking was now looking full as it lay by the tree. On the opposite side of the tree stood large gift bags, obviously for my brothers and Hailey, filled to the brim with brightly coloured wrapping paper.

"He came!" I exclaimed loudly as Hailey flicked the light on "he even had the cookies and milk we left out for him!" I said "and he took the carrot for Rudolph" I added making everyone smile.

"I can't believe it" Hailey replied "do you want to see what he brought for you?" She asked and I nodded eagerly.

Will sat down on the sofa whilst Jay and Hailey sat down with me on the floor. I started by opening up my stocking which was full to the top with different toys and treats.