Christmas Party Tantrum Part 2

AN! sorry for the super short ending! I hope you like it anyway! Don't forget to Like and comment!

Gracies POV (5 Years Old)

Once we got back in to the room Jay led me over to Will who was sat at a table with a beer.

"Is it broken?" Jay asked, referring to Wills phone that was on the table next to him.

"The screen's cracked but other than that it seems to be fine" he replied making me shuffle my feet nervously "let's go talk out here Gracie" Will said as he stood up from his chair.

"Nu uh" I shook my head as I clung to Jays arm.

"Gracelyn" Will warned "don't make this worse for yourself" he suggested "c'mon. Don't make me ask you again" he said making me sigh in defeat. I let go of Jays arm and took Wills outstretched hand.

He led me out of the party once again and we found a couch that sat next to the floor to ceiling window that overlooked the city.

"So, do you have anything to say for yourself?" He asked as I crumpled up my dress in my hands anxiously. I silently shrugged my shoulders. "Gracie" Will said as he lifted my chin up to meet his gaze "You know that that behaviour is unacceptable. And throwing things; especially other peoples things is even worse" he lectured.

"But you where being mean" I grumbled "I just wanted to play on your phone for a little bit longer" I explained.

"You know the rules Gracie. Just because you wanted to stay on the phone longer doesn't mean you get to" he told me "you're in a room full of people in there and you're ignoring them by shoving your face in to a screen" he continued "I explained to you when I gave you my phone that you had to give it back when I told you" he said.

"But I didn't wanna" I exclaimed.

"That doesn't make a difference Gracelyn. You don't get to throw a tantrum every time someone tells you to do something you don't wanna do" he said firmly "and as far as throwing my phone goes that's definitely not ok" he added "it's not ok to break things when you're angry. Now I understand that you where upset but that doesn't make it alright" he explained "I'm now gonna have to pay to get the screen on my phone replaced" he told me, making me feel extra guilty "you don't throw things Gracelyn. You need to treat things with respect, especially other peoples things" He explained "would you like it if someone came in to your room and broke one of your toys?" He asked and I shook my head silently "then you need to treat other peoples things the same way you would expect them to treat yours" he lectured "Do you understand?" He asked making me nod.

"Uh huh" I said as I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand "'m really sorry" I said honestly.

"C'mere" he said as he lifted me on to his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck "I forgive you kiddo but you still have an early bedtime tomorrow and no iPad this weekend" he said "plus you don't leave my side when we get back in there Gracie, best behaviour from here on in" he warned and I nodded in to his chest.

"Love you" I said before feeling him kiss the top of my head,

"I love you too" he replied.