Homework

Warning! Contains spanking! Don't like don't read!

Gracie's POV (age 7)

Stupid school. Stupid homework. Stupid Brothers. School's should ban homework! It's definitely some kind of child torture device! I don't care what anyone says, I'm not doing it!

"Gracie" Will called from the kitchen "dinner." Grateful for the excuse to leave my still blank homework book, I made my way to the kitchen were the smell of pasta and garlic bread hit my nostrils. "How are you getting on with your homework?" He questioned as he placed a glass of water on the table in front of me.

"It's too difficult" I lied as I took a bite from my pasta "I'm not doing it" I stated firmly. Will quirked his eyebrow in my direction,

"If your struggling Gracie then ask for help" he said "but you have to do it either way" he informed me.

"I won't do it!" I screamed, throwing my knife on to the floor,

"Hey!" Will shouted making me jump and tears come to my eyes, "pick that up" even though I was still mad at Will, I was all too familiar with both the facial expression, and tone of voice, so I decided that it was in my best interest to do as I was told. I huffed as I picked up the knife and placed it back on the table with a scowl. "Drop the attitude" he ordered as I sat playing with my pasta "your lucky Jay isn't here" Will mumbled as he continued to eat his meal. I wriggled in my seat uncomfortably knowing my eldest brother was right. Jay would have smacked my butt if I behaved like that with him. Don't get me wrong! I don't THINK my brothers would ever spank me properly, (even though Jay threatens to sometimes) but they do pop my butt sometimes. Jay is much more likely to do that, whereas Will only does that when I've done something really bad! But right now, I really don't care! I was not about to be forced into doing that stupid math homework!

The rest of the meal was silent until the familiar sound of keys in the lock rang through the apartment. Great, I thought as Jay came in to the kitchen, dumping his bag and keys on the counter top.

"Hey guys" he said as he served himself a big plate of pasta. I stayed silent as Will greeted our brother, I just wanted to leave the table as quickly as possible.

"Can I leave the table please?" I asked as I glared holes through my barley touched plate of pasta.

"No Gracie you need to eat at least half of that" Will informed as he stood up to put his plate in the sink,

"I'm not hungry" I muttered

"Half of it, then you can leave" he repeated, I whined at how unfair my brother was being

"No!" I cried causing Jays head to snap up from his, now nearly empty plate.

"Excuse me?" He questioned, almost daring me to repeat what I'd said

"I said no! Just leave me alone!" I shouted as I stood up from my chair and started to run to my bedroom,

"Gracelyn" Jay's voice stopped me in my tracks "you have ten seconds to get your ass back in here or I'll come and get you myself" he threatened making me whine. I slowly made my back in to the kitchen with tears running down my face, from both anger and anxiety, "now sit down and eat your dinner, you don't behave like that Gracelyn" he scolded.

I did as I was told and cleared my plate, all while tears still poured from my eyes, "can I leave now?" I asked frustrated

"Put your plate in the sink first" Will instructed. I did as I was told and placed my plate in the sink along with my brothers. "Right, I'm leaving" Will announced as he put his coat on "good luck" he said as he patted Jay on the shoulder, "Gracie, homework" he said pointing to me.