Will Doesn't Spank

AN! This takes place a couple months after Gracie starts living with Will and Jay.

Gracies POV (3 Years Old)

"I'm not tired Will" I whined as my oldest brother pulled the blinds down in my bedroom.

"Well it's still nap time I'm afraid kiddo" he replied making my tiny frown increase.

"Na ah" I shook my head "I'm a big girl. I don't need nap time" I insisted as I tried to swallow back a yawn.

"C'mon sweetie. You're just grumpy because you're tired, you'll feel better when you wake up and we can go to the park" he urged but I shook my head once again.

"NO" I stomped my foot angrily.

"Gracie" Will warned "get in your bed" he instructed but I remained where I was.

"I don't need a nap!" I squealed before running away from him and in to the living room.

"Gracelyn Halstead come back here" I heard Will shout as he left my room to follow me.

"NO NO NO NO NO" I screamed as I ran circles around the couch.

"I think someone needs a time out" Will stated as he scooped me up off the floor and began to carry me over to the corner of the room.

"I don't want a time out!" I declared as I attempted wriggle out of his hold.

"You've gotta stay here for three minutes" he informed as he put me down and turned me to face the wall.

"No I don't" I replied, turning around and attempting to duck under his arm.

"Excuse me missy, you're gonna do as you're told" he said sternly.

"Na ah" I shook my head "I don't have too" I replied firmly.

Why do I need to do what Will tells me to? He's the fun brother he won't tell me off. Well he will but he won't spank me.

"Turn around" he instructed out of frustration.

"No" I whined as tears began to pool my eyes. Why isn't he dropping this? Maybe I should turn this up a notch.

I dropped to the floor and began kicking and screaming. This would always work with mommy.

"You're gonna tire yourself out eventually" Will sighed "do you want me to call Jay?" He asked making me pause for a second. He wouldn't do that. Would he? Jay's at work.

"No" I sniffled.

"Then stop screaming, get off the floor and go for your nap" he replied.

"NO!" I screamed. I definitely don't want to do that!

"Fine then I'm calling Jay and he can come and deal with you" Will snapped before walking away with his phone.

He isn't really gonna call Jay. He's bluffing. He just wants me to go for my nap!

"He'll be here soon" Will said matter of factly as he walked back in to the room, slipping his phone in to his pocket.

"No he won't!" I declared as my sobs and tears increased "I'm not listening to you!" I stated.

"Yes I think we've already established that" He muttered to himself.

I continued to scream and cry in the middle of the living room floor, my sobs getting more frequent and frustrated by the minute.

"Gracelyn, stop screaming right now" I heard a voice say making all of my movements stop. I can't believe Will actually called Jay!

"Noooo! I don't want you!" I sobbed as I remained laid down on the floor.