Forbidden party part 2

Gracies POV
Everything was set up, I had chosen my outfit and arranged to meet my friend Jade at the corner of my street. The only difficult thing was going to be getting out of the apartment. I'm gonna wait right until Jay leaves to go to molly's like he does every Friday, and shortly after Jay leaves Will goes to bed so he can get up early for his shift. That is when I'll strike. It will be fine, as long as I'm back before midnight, right...? My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door causing me to jump. "Come in" i said whilst trying to look as normal as possible, Jays head appeared around the door "I'm off to Molly's" he said making his way in and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Love you" he said making me smile "if you really loved me you'd let me go to the party" I said sarcastically "you'll thank us later" he said smirking "don't count on it" I said as "see you in the morning" he said as he left, closing the door behind him. Yes! Step one complete! Now I just have to wait for Will to announce his early bedtime. I sat on my bed flicking through my phone waiting for Will to knock on my door, and just as I suspected he did just that. "Come in" I said from my place on the bed "I'm calling it a night, I have an early start tomorrow" he said making me chuckle, "I like how you say that like it isn't a usual thing" I mock. He sighed "part of the job" he said as he gave me a kiss on the head "love you, see you in the morning" he said as he left to go to bed. YES! Step two complete! I began to get ready, slipping in to my light purple mini dress (at the top) that I keep hidden at the back of my wardrobe. Safe to say that it's a dress my brothers would not approve of! I straightened my hair and added some light makeup before grabbing my silver bag and silver strapped heels, deciding to put them on when I get out of the apartment.

I successfully managed to leave the apartment without being noticed by Will and was collected by Jade who drove us both to the party. You could hear it before you could see it, groups of teens spilling out of the house on to the street and music blasting from inside. As soon as we got in to the house Jennie came running towards us, throwing her arms around us, "I'm so glad you guys could make it, here I'll get you a drink" she said dragging us past groups of people dancing and drinking, in to the kitchen, "what do you want? I got vodka and coke?" She asked. I was hesitant to accept the alcohol but what harm could one do, right? "Sure" I replied, watching as she poured way much more vodka than coke in to the cup. As I began drinking my drink I noticed Josh, the most popular guy in school, looking right at me. I blushed slightly not really knowing why Josh would be looking at me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jade excitedly grabbing on to my arm "go and talk to him" she encouraged. I laughed at her suggestion "yeah sure, what would I say to Josh Green" I laughed, "how about hi" a voice said behind me. Jade made a quick exit and I turned around to see Josh. Great. How much of that did he hear? "Hi" I said shyly looking away "are you enjoying the party?" He asked, shouting over the music, "it's great" I replied. Come on Gracie! He's just a boy! Speak! "Do you wanna dance?" I blurted out. Why would I ask that? I can't dance?! "Sure" he replied with a dazzling smile whilst taking my hand and leading me towards the temporary dance floor. We danced for ages and with each song a began to have more fun, but that could have something to do with the drinks that Josh kept handing me. Hey, don't judge me, dancing is thirsty work!

We had been dancing for over an hour now when Josh suggested that we get some fresh air which I was not complaining about. We went outside and away from the groups of people throwing up on the front lawn, and sat down on the side of the porch. "So, are you having fun?" He asked sitting down next to me "yeah, I'm having an amazing time!" I exclaimed as the fresh air enhanced my already intoxicated state. Josh moved closer to me and put his hand on my thigh "what do you say we have a little more fun?" He smirked as his hand moved up my leg and under my dress. I gasped and shot up from my place "what are you doing?" I shrieked as I attempted to keep my balance. He stood up in front of me "ah come on baby, don't be like that" he said as he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him, his lips crashing against mine. I had a delayed reaction and tried to push him off of me, he pulled away from the forced kiss "don't pretend that you don't want too" he said. I shrieked as I shoved him off me forgetting my current lack of balance, I fell straight backwards and bashed my head against the corner of the porch. I could hear my name being called and Jade and Jennie appearing in front of me before I blacked out.