The Ice Cream Fit

Gracies POV (3 Years Old)

"Will, can I please have some ice cream?" I asked my brother who was putting clothes away in my bedroom.

"Not right now it's too close to dinner" he declined "you can have some after" he reasoned.

"But I'm too warm" I complained with a frown.

"Then stop running around and drink some water" He replied making me huff.

"Please Will" I whined.

"Gracie, if you have it now you won't eat your dinner" Will explained.

"I will, promise" I declared hopefully making Will sigh.

"I said no Gracie" he said firmly "now stop nagging" he added.

"But I want it" I scowled angrily.

"Gracie" Will warned as he gave me a pointed look.

"I want it" I stomped my foot furiously.

"Gracelyn. Do not shout at me and don't stamp your feet" my brother instructed as he continued with the chore he was doing.

"But you're not being fair" I screeched.

"I'm not gonna talk to you whilst your yelling at me" Will replied, his volume now matching mine.

"I WANT ICE CREAM" I screamed, furious tears now rolling down my cheeks.

"If you don't stop you're gonna go in a time out" He warned. But I didn't care.

"I don't want a time out" I wailed adamantly.

"Well now you're getting one" Will said sternly as he walked over to me.

"NOOOOO" I screamed as I bolted from my bedroom and ran in to the living room, running to the other side of the sofa for protection.

"Gracelyn Halstead get over here" Will demanded as he walked from my bedroom "right, Gracelyn go find corner right now" he ordered.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TIME OUT, I WANT ICE CREAM!" I screamed.

"Excuse you, lower your voice" Will warned "do you want a spanking instead?" He asked making me falter slightly.

"No" I sobbed.

"Then get your butt in the corner like I asked you to do" he instructed.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO" I screeched as I ducked past my brother and in to the bathroom where I promptly locked the door behind me.

I heard footsteps walk towards the door and Will try the handle before muttering something under his breath.

"Gracelyn open the door right now" Will spoke from the other side.

"NO" I replied as I sat down on the bathroom floor and crossed my arms over my chest.

I heard Will move away from the door and I listened closely to try and work out what his next move is gonna be.

"Gracelyn Halstead, you better unlock this door right now little girl" I heard Jay demand causing my stomach to do funny flips.

"No I want ice cream" I demanded; my confidence now faltering since the appearance of my other brother. I'm no Jay would never hurt me. But between him and Will...yeah you don't wanna get on Jays bad side.

"Well tuff luck because now you're not having any" Wills voice answered.

"That's not fair" I sobbed "you said I could have it after dinner" I added with a sniff.

"That was before you started behaving like a baby" Will replied matter of factly.

"I'm NOT a baby, I'm a big girl!" I insisted.

"Well you're not acting like a big girl" he answered.

"Open the door now Gracie" Jay spoke. The reality of my situation sunk in and I became extremely nervous of the repercussions.

"I don't wanna" I cried tearfully.

"I didn't ask you if you wanted to do it I told you to do it" he replied "now unlock the door" he repeated.

"You have to promise you're not gonna spank me" I stated.

"I'm not gonna promise you anything" he answered making my sobs increase "one, two, if I get to three I'm using the hairbrush." And that was all he had to say for me to unlock to door in a flash. The door opened to reveal two very unimpressed looking big brothers.

"M'sorry, I don't want a spanking" I pleaded.

"Go stand in the corner of your room" Jay ordered.

"No I don't want to" I sobbed.

"Gracelyn" Jay warned but I only sobbed in reply. Jay let out a frustrated sigh before walking over to me and picking me up, carrying me in to my bedroom and sitting down on my bed. "Stop screaming" Jay warned once he had placed me on the floor and stood me between his knees. I ignored his instruction but immediately stopped when I felt a sharp smack on the back of my thigh. "Enough" Jay stated making me sniffle sadly. "Is this behaviour ok?" He asked me making me shrug "huh?" He prompted.

"No" I hiccuped, wiping me nose with the end of my sleeve "but I wanted ice cream and Will said I couldn't have any" I tried to plead.

"He didn't say you couldn't have any Gracie he told you to wait until after dinner and then you could have some" Jay explained "Just because you don't like the answer to something dose not mean you get to throw a tantrum about it and expect to get your way'' he lectured.

"But now I'm not allowed ice cream" I whimpered sadly.

"No you're not" Jay agreed "had you not of pulled this little stunt you would of been able to, after dinner" he explained "but you most certainly don't lock yourself in the bathroom when you know you're in trouble" he added "in fact I'm going to move the lock further up the door so you can't reach it" he said making me huff in defeat.

"I think no ice cream is enough punishment" I commented.

"Well unfortunately you don't get a say on the decision" Jay replied "now we're gonna get this over with and then you're gonna go and apologise to Will. Do you understand me?" He asked and I nodded tearfully.

"Yes" I sighed sadly.

Jay moved me to the side and lifted me so I was laying face first across his knee, lifting my dress up and laying it in the middle of my back. He wasted no time in connecting his hand to my upturned backside making me squeal in surprise. He landed a total of ten smacks to my now stinging butt before lifting me up and wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"Can I have a cuddle?" I asked hopefully making Jay give me a soft smile.

"Always" Jay assured as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed soothing circles on my back. We stayed like that for five minutes before my sobs died down. "I want you to go and apologise to Will, no please" Jay insisted and he pushed me lightly towards my door to find our older brother.

"Will?" I asked tearfully causing him to look up from his phone and gesture for me to come over to him "m'really sorry for being naughty" I apologised. Luckily for me Will forgave me, after a short lecture, and we snuggled on the sofa whilst Jay began to prepare dinner. I went to get my pj's on before eating my dinner and being sent to bed without ice cream.

AN! Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed! Please comment your opinions and requests!

Did Will handle the situation well?

Did Jay handle the situation well?
Did Gracie deserve the spanking?

Let me know!