An offer from a gentleman

*WILLIAM*

After I killed Dane, I went home and decided to give Winston a few more days to get to work.

I arrived at my house at about 4:30 pm and went straight to my office. I held a development meeting launched new security software and fired six employees for assisting Dane. They should be grateful I didn't kill them as well.

I'd say I'm in an excellent mood today.

I had a reservation at a sex club to let off some steam and deal with Natalia later on. After my meeting at the club, I tracked Natalia down and found her eating dinner alone in a restaurant.

She's a model and usually booked a private room or booked the whole restaurant to avoid talking to her many admirers. I walked in and approached the table from behind.

"Why are you following me Natalia.", I skip the formalities. I didn't have anything nice to say to her.

She drops her phone in the chicken soup she was taking a picture of.

"Oh my goodness you scared me, hun! Have a seat", She holds her to her chest. I always hated that word, it pissed me off every time she called me that.

"I'll stand, Why are you following me, Natalia?" I ask again. She stands up from her seat.She attempts to throw her hand around me but I step back and she hugs the air in front of me

"Why are you following me?", I'd shoot her but it wouldn't look good if I killed the Mayor's daughter in a public restaurant. It would complicate how certain people perceive me.

Not that I care, but my soon-to-be wife wouldn't be too keen on marrying me if she found out I killed people that irritated me.

I once killed a man for breathing too loudly, that was his fault, not mine.

"I just wanted to talk to you, hun", she places her hands on her hips

"Don't call me that."

"I'm sorry, H- hun. I mean William I just missed you, I haven't seen you in so long., I'm sorry I pressured you into marriage and stalked you, I was a different person back then. I'm getting divorced tomorrow and I was just looking for the right time to tell you. ", She smiles, I've never despised anyone more.

"By following my car around and lurking around my homes? ", I ask her slightly raising my voice.

"Something like that.", she replies adjusting the giant diamond ring on her hand

I step forward and look directly down at her.

"Listen Natalia, and listen well. I've put up with your theatrics for weeks because I've had a lot of more important things to do. If I see you near my office or home, I'll resort to extreme measures that am sure you are well aware of what am capable of aren't you hun ?", My cold smile told her how little I cared about her life, she knew I was just reassuring her.

She opens her mouth to reply but a waitress interrupts her

"Mr Henderson, I didn't know you were coming here we would have been more prepared.", She places a menu on the table and flashes me a flirty smile.

"No worries love, I just dropped in to congratulate my dear friend for finding love at last, right Natalia?", I smile looking over in her direction. She smiles and nods her head.

I lower my head and whisper in her ear," If I ever see you again. I'll kill you and mail your cold dead body to your excuse of a father." I place a quick kiss on her cheek and leave.

*ALLYSSA*

A week later

After the whole James thing we went to the police to report the incident the next day, but the moment I mentioned James's full name to the police officers, they got all defensive and less interested.