Click bait

*ALLYSSA*

Today marks a month of me and Mr Henderson's facade. After the disaster with the first date, I quickly put two and two together and discovered that this wasn't supposed to be even a friendship, but a work agreement so treated it like work.

We made chit-chat, threw in a few fake hugs and kisses, and after all that, either Albert or Oscar would drive me home. Once I arrived, I would get in and go straight to my room and straight to work the next day.

We've gone on eight fake dates, and I've accompanied him to all sorts of charity events and galax. I've had to lie to my friends about the whole thing, and I have been trying to avoid the subject whenever it is brought up in conversation.

Whenever Williams's name is mentioned, I quickly try to change the topic, but I am running out of things to talk about. They can tell that I am stalling and it is only a matter of time before they decide to push the issue and get serious.

I can't even go to my car without being harassed by a reporter. I'm in every newspaper and tabloid, but I'm lucky to have Oscar, my bodyguard. He's a blessing - he doesn't speak much, but he's always there when I need him.

On the plus side, I haven't heard from James and people at work don't bring up my boyfriend because they know I won't talk about it. Lisa and Hundley the rest of the hospital gave up on the first three attempts the only negative is the press harrasing my friends and saying something new about me every day.

Brian said I just needed to put up with the cameras and ambushes till the wedding and after that, the press would find someone else to bug.

I've done my best to ignore the news about me, but I had an hour break for lunch because I had a double shift and curiosity got the best of me. I picked up the tablet and opened google, not even needing to type my name because I was already on the homepage

I clicked on the tabloid I saw with a picture of me and William leaving a birthday dinner. He was walking ahead of me, but he was still holding my hand. He was wearing a black turtle neck and black dress pants, while I was wearing his trench coat so they didn't photograph my dress.

Welcome back, everyone! It's your favourite gossip blog here and we're here to give you all the tea you've been waiting for us to serve. We know you've been eagerly anticipating it, and we're thrilled to be able to share it with you finally. So, grab a cup and get ready, because we've got some juicy gossip to spill!

We have some heartbreaking news ladies William, the notorious bachelor, billionaire and playboy  is finally off the market!

He has been spotted multiple times with a woman by the name of Allyssa Harper, who is a doctor at St Claire's hospital. We haven't got much of the scoop on William Henderson's new flame, but what we do know is that she went to Duke University and is a doctor.

Unfortunately, she doesn't have any social media accounts, so it will be difficult to find out more about her. However, we shouldn't worry, if anyone can crack this case, it's us.

It appears that William is ready to take his relationship with his mystery girlfriend to the next level, as a source close to the couple has revealed that he is about to propose. While this news has certainly surprised many, it is clear that William is smitten with his partner and has been in a relationship with her for an impressive year and two months.

It is also clear that the couple has gone to great lengths to keep their relationship private, making it a mutual decision to remain secretive. This is disappointing, as it is a shame that such a beautiful relationship has been kept hidden from the public eye.