Birthday boy

*ALLYSSA*

I'm in the kitchen, carefully placing candles on the birthday cake while tidying up the mess. Hours ago, I slipped out of bed with a mission to surprise William with a homemade cake. The real challenge, however, was coaxing Willow and Artemis, into wearing tiny birthday hats.

Baking the cake turned out to be a breeze compared to convincing those mischievous creatures to cooperate. With the cake now in hand, I make my way to the dining room and cast a glance at the clock—it's 5:30 am, and William will be waking up soon.

Hastily, I gather the candles, plates, knife, and glasses, while luring Willow and Artemis with their favourite treats and sprinkles of catnip. I light the candles on the cake and turn to retrieve the glasses, filling them with a splash of white wine.

A small indulgence won't hurt, right?

"William!" I exclaim when I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist, his stubbled chin resting on my shoulder. I turn around to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck and rising on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"Happy birthday, my love," I whisper, and he smiles before kissing me again and taking a seat at the table. I settle into the chair next to him, and he pulls it closer with just one hand, effortlessly. He carefully nudges Artemis away from the candles, protecting her delicate whiskers, while Willow wags her tail lazily at the other end of the table.

"You're so handsome," I confess, as I gaze at his gorgeous face. He smiles, his cheeks turning the lightest shade of pink and he leans in to kiss me again and turn his attention back to the cake.

"Make a wish," I encourage. I watch intently as he blows out the candles, secretly curious about his wish.

"What did you wish for?" I inquire, unable to contain my curiosity. He smirks, keeping his wish a mystery.

"Tell me," I insist, cutting a slice of cake. He remains silent, feeding me a piece of cake instead. Reciprocating, I feed him a piece of cake.

"Do you like it?" I ask as he swallows, and he nods, taking my finger coated in frosting and sensually sucking on it and then taking a sip of the wine.

"I love seeing you in my shirts," he rasps.

"How much?" I ask, and he guides my hand to his sweatpants and puts them on his bulge and his already hard. I squeeze my thighs together to get some friction to ease the growing ache between my legs.

"So much," he replies, his fingers already working the buttons of the shirt and making it slip off my shoulders. I'm only wearing underwear underneath, and the only thing keeping me from being completely naked is his shirt and underwear.

He finally unbuttons the last button, and the only thing keeping it on my body is my arms. He pulls me onto his lap and helps me slip my hands out of the shirt and he discards the fabric aside and now I'm completely bared to him.

"But I love seeing you naked much more," he admits as he reaches around me and picks up the glass of wine and takes another sip. His eyes are on my already-hardened nipples. He places the glass back on the table and puts both of his hands on my waist.

**************************************************

Turns out there's a lot you can gift a billionaire. Christian gifted him a box of cigars and donated six million to a charity of his choice. Noah gifted him a custom-made watch that was one of three in the whole world and Whiskey.

Alex gave him 15% shares in his company and I'm not sure what Alessio gave him, but it was sealed in a black folder that made him smile and nod. Mr and Ms Knight gave him tickets to a football match and Mr and Ms Scott are throwing him a small dinner when they return from their trip but he said he liked my hand knitted sweater most out of them all.