Russians

*WILLIAM*

I waited patiently for Allyssa to finish freshening up in the bathroom. She emerged from the bathroom, looking stunning as always. She wore a beautiful white dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her hair was styled in loose waves that cascaded down her back, and she wore a light touch of makeup that accentuated her natural beauty.

The restaurant we were dining at was one of the most elegant in the city, with a perfect ambience that was accentuated by the dim lighting and soft music playing in the background. As I sat at the table, I couldn't help but notice the way her eyes sparkled in the candlelight. It was as if they were reflecting the flickering flames of the candles that were placed on the table.

"Tell me about your childhood," she asked, her tone slightly hesitant.

Memories of my childhood flooded my mind. I recounted the countless hours spent playing in the school dorms with Alex, Noah and Christian, the warm summer days spent swimming with them, and the endless games of hide-and-seek we played in the giant family home in the countryside.

I reminisced about the time we had spent exploring the world, trying new foods, and discovering hidden gems.

"What about Alessio you all seemed so close how did you meet?" she asks.

I couldn't reveal to her that I was connected to the man responsible for the massacre of nearly every single capo in Italy.

My involvement with Alessio and his mafia went far beyond just providing them with weapons and helping them launder their money. I was a key player in his criminal empire, helping to orchestrate large-scale weapon and drug trafficking operations and facilitating the movement of weapons across international borders.

It was a dangerous game that I played, but I was good at it. I had connections and expertise that were invaluable to Alessio and his associates, and I used them to help them stay one step ahead of the law.

But my involvement didn't stop there. I was also involved in corruption and currency counterfeiting. I used my knowledge and connections to help Alessio and his associates evade the authorities and stay in power. It was a dirty business, but I wasn't the only one involved with Alessio - Alex and Christian were in as deep as I was.

And now, as I looked into her eyes, I knew that I couldn't reveal any of this to her. She was innocent, and I didn't want to taint her with the darkness that surrounded me.

Instead, I simply told her that I helped Alessio with his business dealings. It was a half-truth, but it was the only thing I could say without risking my image in her eyes.

I had instructed Kain to come along and keep an eye on her. I couldn't afford to let her get too caught up in my and Alessio's mess.

We concluded our dining experience after hours of conversation and I proceeded to settle the bill. We then mutually agreed to take a leisurely stroll back to our suite, which was not a considerable distance away. The town of Amalfi was a sight to behold, but my wife was far more captivating and breathtaking.

As she gazed upon the illuminated night sky, she suddenly exclaimed, "I thinking I'm falling in love with this place"

I replied, "Me too," but my attention was solely focused on her.

We finally made it inside and I was ready to grab my laptop and phone that I had left behind in the bedroom. But, as I was about to make my way out, she stopped me.

"Let's share the bed, it's big enough for the both of us if not four people," she said with a shrug.

I replied with a simple "Okay," and she replied with an "Okay" of her own.