Starving

*ALLYSSA*

With each passing moment, his kisses grew more passionate and intense. As he lifted me off the desk, I could feel his strength and desire. He carried me to the huge couch and gently laid me on my back, his eyes locked onto mine as he helped me out of my top, leaving me in a bra, skirt, and thigh-high black socks.

Slowly, he began to shower my body with kisses, starting at my lips and making his way down my neck. I could feel his lips on my skin as he moved lower, his hands exploring every inch of my body.

The sensation was overwhelming, and I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. He continued his journey, his lips tracing a path down my chest and stomach, until he reached my hips. With a gentle touch, he pulled me closer, his mouth finding its way to my inner thighs.

The sensation was nearly overwhelming, and I realized that I was entirely captivated by his touch. Abruptly, he halted his advances, locking his gaze with mine. His hands, however, moved beneath my skirt, which had already been pushed up.

"Beg," his words held a command, resonating with an intoxicating dominance.

"Wil— William," I breathed.

"Beg, darling."

"Please, William," my words a mere whisper.

With a smirk, he lowered himself in front of me, skillfully removing my skirt, which he then carelessly tossed aside. I gasped as he caught hold of my underwear, tearing the delicate fabric away and dropping it at the foot of the couch.

I let out a shriek as he grabs hold of my underwear, tearing the thin fabric from my body and discarding it at the foot of the couch.

After, William proceeds to yank on my ankles, pulling me closer until my legs are spread wide open for him.

His eyes remain fixed on his target, my glistening heat, as he mutters, "So perfect" and "So beautiful ."

Dipping his head, he begins to kiss up the inside of my thigh, pausing to leave bruising marks on my sensitive skin. The sensation is both exhilarating and overwhelming,  consuming me completely.

He bites down hard, sucking the skin into his mouth so firmly I yelp and start to squirm, but it only prompts him to pin my hips down, tutting at me disapprovingly before going back to his ministrations.

"Thought you would be a good girl for me," he says once he kisses his way up to the apex of my thighs. I let out a whimper.

I love the way he's having his way with me, but in the back of my mind, I know this shouldn't go any further.

Though the more he continues, the less I seem to care. William drops his head to place a kiss on my clit, the mere touch on the sensitive bundle of nerves has a strangled moan leaving my lips.

"That's alright for now," He continues with his husky voice.

"I'll make you my good girl."

"I'll treat you so well, eat you out when ever you want. My sweet, sweet, naive darling you won't even think about anything or anyone else."

I swallow thickly, my throat feeling insanely dry. And before I can even respond, William's tongue darts out of his mouth and licks a trail from hole to bud.

He does it again and again before wrapping his firm lips around my clit and sucking so hard I start to see stars.

A trickle of blood seeps into my mouth from biting back moans. He's good, better than I ever thought.

He peers up at me through his eyelashes, the sparkle of hungry determination glistening in his eyes.

His once cold green eyes are dark and daring, the coldness in them long gone and replaced with heat as he devours me relentlessly.