Honeymooners

*ALLYSSA*

I woke up feeling hot and weighed down by my blanket. Despite my efforts to move, I couldn't. It was then that I realized there was a man in my bed. Panic set in, but he spoke and my heart started beating again. I remembered the events of the previous night, including my nightmare and William holding me, comforting me. Him reassuring me that I was okay and safe.

"Go back to sleep, darling," he whispered softly, his warm breath tickling my ear.

I let out a nervous laugh and said, "Oh, I thought you were a some kind of crazy murderer" He chuckled in response, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Not too far off."

I didn't know if I believed him, but I forgot about it when I realized he was hard. A rumble sounded in his throat when I shifted and accidentally rubbed against him. God, the man was so warm and half-naked, just the press of his body against mine sent my toes curling in pleasure. If I'd known it felt this good spooning with William Henderson, I would have climbed into his bed months ago.

"Thank you for comforting me. You didn't have to stay," I say and he didn't reply he simply pulled me closer to him and buried his nose in my neck and inhaled deeply.

I like this.

We were so close that I could feel the heat emanating from his body. His strong hands grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his erection pressing against my ass, sending shivers down my spine.

I moaned softly as he moved his hand from my hip to my waist, and then to the inside of my shirt. His touch was electric, and I could feel my body responding to his every move. He cupped my breast and peppered kisses down my neck, sending waves of pleasure through me.

I like this more.

I couldn't help but gasp as he moved his other hand to join the first, cupping both of my breasts. He continued to grind his erection into my ass, and I could feel myself getting wetter with every passing moment.

"William," I whispered, my voice barely audible.

This can't happen again.

"Yes, darling?" he replied, his voice deep and rough.

"We shouldn't be doing this, we agreed to stay friends," I say

As I turn my head to face him, I am immediately struck by the beauty of his emerald-green eyes. He looks so handsome. Without hesitation, he takes advantage of the moment and kisses me.

He possessively wraps his arm around my neck, leaving me unsure of whether I want him to continue or stop. His other hand ventures down into my shorts and slips into my panties, cupping me in his hand and I moan. As his index finger slides between my folds and enters me, we both inhale.

He withdraws his fingers and puts them in his mouth letting out the most sexual groan before returning them to where I need them most. As William's finger moved in and out of me, I  feel a new wave of wetness pooling between my legs. His touch was electrifying, and I could feel my body responding to him in ways I never thought possible.

"But you're so wet, darling," he growled into my ear, his lips still locked onto mine. I moaned in response, unable to control the pleasure that was coursing through my body.

As if things couldn't get any worse, my phone rang, interrupting our moment of passion. I could feel William smirk against my lips as he whispered, "Pick it up."

"No," I immediately respond.

"Pick it up or you won't  cum, Allyssa," he warned, his voice low and dangerous. Reluctantly, I agreed and grabbed the phone from the nightstand and pick up.