Destress

*ALLYSSA*

I step into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me. My heart races, pounding against my chest like it's about to burst out. I lean against the door, letting out a deep breath as I try to steady myself. But it's no use. I need him. I need him so badly, it's almost painful.

I could have minded my own business, could have refrained from telling him to eat. But I didn't. I needed an excuse to see him. To be close to him. To touch him.

I turn around and swing the door open, walking down the hallway and down the stairs, straight into his office. But he's not there. I could go to bed, but the mere thought of it fills me with disappointment. No, I don't want that anymore.

I head back upstairs, my feet pounding against the floor. I walk past my room down the hallway and straight to his room, not bothering to knock. It's dark, except for the lamp on the nightstand in the corner. Everything is black, from the furniture to the sheets on the bed. But I don't care. All I can think about is him.

This is a mistake. I shouldn't be here. I turn around, about to leave, when suddenly, his body presses up against mine. "Can't sleep, darling?" he whispers in my ear.

I shiver at the sound of his voice, the warmth of his breath on my neck. I want him. But I'm scared. Scared of what this could mean. Scared of what I might lose.

As we stand there, in the dark, I feel the tension between us building. It's palpable, electric. He turns me around, and he speaks again. "You know what they say about temptation," he says. "It's best to give in."

Our lips met again in a fiery embrace, our tongues dancing for dominance. I could feel his heart beating fast against my chest, matching the pace of my own racing heart. His hands were everywhere, exploring my curves and edges, igniting a desire that could not be contained.

My hands find themselves in his hair and tug at it, he groans into the kiss and lifts me up my legs wrapping around his waist and walked to his bed not breaking the kiss.

He threw me onto the bed, climbed on top of me, his eyes locked on mine, and kissed me again. Our bodies were entwined, our breathing ragged.

I felt like I was drowning in him, consumed by the passion that coursed through my veins. I needed him like I needed air to breathe.

I moaned his name, lost in the sensation of him. I touch him everywhere my hands all over him and I move downwards and cup his erection, it's big and hard. He groans and grinds his erection into my hand, repeatedly.

His hands roamed over my body too, tracing every curve and dip. His lips followed suit, leaving a trail of fiery kisses in their wake. His mouth assaulted my neck, sending waves of pleasure through me.

Suddenly, without warning, he grabbed the hem of my shirt and yanked it up over my head, leaving me exposed and bare to him. I felt his eyes drinking at the sight of my bare chest. Before I could react, he was on me, his lips and teeth assaulting my skin, marking me as his own.

"Mine," he says.

I was powerless under his touch, lost in the heat of the moment. His hands moved down to my pants and before I could even register it I was completely naked.

Even before I could even think, he was standing up and stripping off his own clothes, revealing a body that was nothing short of perfect. My eyes were drawn to what lay between his legs, and I gasped at the sight of him, circumcised, thick, long and leaking with precum.

"You're going to take every inch of me," he growled, his voice heavy with desire.

I should have spoken up then, told him that I was a virgin and that I didn't know what I was doing. But the words stuck in my throat, and I remained silent, hoping against hope that I could somehow make it through this without embarrassing myself.