Sleepless

*WILLIAM*

I've killed men and gotten twelve hours of sleep, but tonight, I couldn't seem to get a wink of rest.

My bed felt more like a battlefield than a sanctuary. The room was stifling, my mind racing at a pace I couldn't control. I closed my eyes, but it was futile – Allyssa's eyes seemed etched on the back of my eyelids, hauntingly beautiful. That smile of hers, warm and quick, played on a loop in my mind.

It's absurd how someone's presence, a mere thought of them, can hold me captive in a state of perpetual restlessness. Her beauty defies comparison, like stars scattered across the night sky, each unique and irreplaceable.

Every emotion within me stirs in her presence, every longing finds a temporary satisfaction, and a fire of passion is ignited that only she has the power to quench. To make matters worse Artemis won't stop kneading the pillows and Willow keeps putting her tail on my face.

I reluctantly drag myself out of bed and step into the shower, hoping that the cold water will help to alleviate the burning sensation that has been plaguing my body. But even after my shower, I am still unable to sleep.

1:00 AM

I decided to throw myself into work in order to distract myself from the thoughts of her that are haunting me. It is only then that I am able to manage to push them to the back of my mind and focus on the task at hand.

At  4:30 AM, I made the decision to retire to bed and seek the solace of sleep. I slipped into the cold sheets and finally found the rest I had been longing for.

In one swift, elegant movement, her trousers were removed from her legs and thrown across the room with a sense of joy.

She gasped in surprise when I firmly grasped the delicate fabric of her panties, tearing the garment from her body with a flourish, leaving it a useless cloth discarded at the foot of the bed. Sitting up on my heels, I firmly pulled on her ankles, dragging her down the bed so she was lying flat on her back, legs spread wide for me.

"So perfect," I murmur, admiration in my voice. "So gorgeous." Dipping my head, I kiss the inside of her thigh, pausing to leave a trail of tantalizingly bruising marks on the sensitive skin. My lips linger on her skin, savouring the moment, and I can feel her body quiver beneath me.

But these marks aren't playful and cute like hickeys are supposed to be. I bite down hard, sucking the skin into my mouth so firmly she yelps and starts to squirm, but it only prompts me to pin her hips down, tutting at her disapprovingly with a mischievous smirk before going back to my ministrations.

"William", she moans and tugs on my hair and pulls it roughly and I groan into her sweetness. I can feel her body trembling beneath me, and I know she's close.

"I know baby, I know ", I increase my pace and eat her like a starved man, my tongue darting out of my mouth and lapping up her pleasure. I lick a trail from hole to bud and then wrap my firm lips around her clit.

William, wake up

"Willaim, wake up!" I jolt awake in my bed and it's not Allyssa in my bedroom, it's Helen and Christian.

Reality crashes down on me, and I'm left with the memory of my dream and the lingering sensation of pleasure.

"Are you alright, dear boy? You're sweating and look rather feverish, are you sick? I hope you haven't got the flu, son," She looks at me warily and runs a hand over my forehead to check my temperature.

5:30 AM

Christian didn't say a thing, he simply smirked and looked at me. I could tell he was trying to hide his laughter, but I could see the corners of his mouth twitching. He was obviously amused by the situation