Yuri

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

*WILLIAM*

The past two months have been nothing short of torture. Allyssa, the woman who had invaded my mind has now invaded my home, and seems to be everywhere I turn. I thought I could keep her at bay by locking her away in a neat little box in my brain, but it seems that was wishful thinking on my part.

Her hair ties are scattered all over the place as if she's intentionally leaving them as a reminder of her presence. And don't even get me started on her perfume .

On top of that, I've been trying to find my uncle but after the attempt to poison me, he disappeared. Despite my best efforts to track him down, I've heard nothing from him.

"William, what do you think?" Christian inquired. I took a moment to consider before responding, "I think you should do it. Agriculture is a gold mine." Noah, Alex, Alessio, and I were all present, and we were in the process of concluding our meeting.

Once we had finished discussing business, Noah shifted the conversation to a more personal topic like always.

"Okay, now that that's done, how's marriage treating you? Should I expect a godchild in the near future?" he asked with a grin.

Alex interjected, "You do realize it's arranged. The chances of him and Allyssa ending up in love are next to zero."

Christian added, "But not zero."

Noah furrowed his brows in confusion and looked me up and down. "Do you honestly think she could love him? He's the most unlovable human being on the planet," he questioned.

I could kill him.

Alessio, who had been quiet up until this point, spoke up. "I do," he said as he tilted his head in my direction and smirked.

"I'm right here," I reminded them.

"Why say that, Hernandez? What do you know?" Christian asks

"Before you answer that, Alessio, why don't you tell us why you lowered the rent of my wife and her friends to fifty thousand a month?" I ask. All eyes shifted to Alessio, who looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"What is he going on about, Hernandez?" Noah asks in confusion, breaking the silence that had settled over the room.

"I have no idea, but since we're questioning each other, Noah, what were you doing with Ava Carter at the wedding?" Alessio asks, his tone accusatory. We all turn our attention to Noah, who looks uncomfortable under the scrutiny.

"Nothing, however, I do appreciate you bringing up the wedding. Right, Christian. Care to tell us why you disappeared with Miss Chen for nearly an hour at the reception?" Noah asks, our eyes now fixed on Christian.

"Who I disappear with is none of your business, Scott, but what I really need to know is what you and Miss Kingston were talking about, Alex. The conversation must have been so enthralling you chose to continue it in your car, and I assume your house?" Christian retorts, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

What is going on?

Alex, who had been grinning until now stopped and simply replied, "Mind the business that pays you, Knight," before finishing his drink.

If one of them took things further with any of Allyssa's friends and I and Allyssa divorced they would be a possibility of us running into each other, I couldn't bare the thought of that.

"Oh For Christ's sake," I say in frustration.

It's getting late and I'm exhausted, I've had a long day and this was the icing on the cake, did she know her friends were sleeping with mine or is she as oblivious to this as I am?