𝟎𝟑. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

"So Harry Styles... Tell me about yourself."

Tell him something about me? What was I supposed to tell him?

"Well I don't have much to say, my name is Harry Styles, I'm 18, almost 19 and I'm in my first year."

"I already know that, tell me something I don't know." Louis kept staring at me with his blue eyes, as if waiting for who knows what confession. It made me nervous.

"I'm afraid of fireworks." What? Why did I tell him?

Louis burst out laughing in a mocking way.

"Oh yeah? Then maybe it's better for New Year's Eve to go home to your parents so they can hold your little hand!"

I immediately went all red. Why did I hate myself so much that I wanted to humiliate myself? I didn't usually act like that, I held up conversations well, I never had a problem responding right away with a joke or anything like that but there was something about Louis that intimidated me.

It must have been his eyes... Too blue, too cold, they weren't natural.

Louis kept staring at me, waiting for my answer but I couldn't speak, I was like frozen.

"You know Harry... I'd like to give you a hint, you shouldn't reveal your fears to someone you barely know." He leaned across the table and brought his face close to mine, we were inches apart.

"You never know how that could turn against you."

I was out of breath, I couldn't breathe. Then as if nothing happened Louis sat back normally, took his soda and started sipping it.

"How is your family?"

"M-my family?" I didn't understand how he could change the subject like that at any moment.

"Well my parents have been separated since I was 7, my mother has remarried and I have a sister, Gemma, who is three years older than me."

"Is she cute?" What questions were they? She was my sister, I never looked at her like that, I don't know how boys could find her.

"Well yeah, I guess so."

"You will introduce her to me." It wasn't a question, it was an observation.

"And what about you?"

"What?" Was he teasing me?

"You will have a family, won't you?"

"Yes sure, why are you in this school?" He was avoiding the subject.

"My parents sent me there because I got a girl pregnant and didn't want it to repeat itself."

"So you're a father?"

"No, the girl miscarried shortly after."

"I understand... But it seems exaggerated to send you here just because of an experience with a girl."

"Well... let's say they are convinced that I emm..." How could I tell him? "am obsessed with girls, that's it."

"And are you?"

"Let's just say I like sleeping with them." How did we end up talking about this?

"I can't blame you."

"Why are you here?"

He didn't answer me, he just shrugged and was silent. I had told him half of my life and I only knew about him that his name is Louis Tomlinson.

"Tell me something about yourself," I insisted.

"Maybe another time curly, now I have to go." He got up and left without adding anything else.